Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] bring back the blue and white stripes ....yes no ...??

bring back the stripes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
This poll will close on 26-12-2023

Guess we will be back in stripes before then, possibly back out of them too.
I like this seasons kit personally, but if they can do the stripes without it looking like several different kits stitched together, i wouldn't be against that. I.E. Proper stripes on the back with no panel. Otherwise i think i would rather keep what we have.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Proper stripes please! I spent 2 days decorating my sons bedroom in surprise, with BHA stripes on one wall. I cannot begin to describe how many times I thought ffs when the kit was revealed the day after completion! :tantrum: The kit was revealed to him before the bedroom was as well! I nearly sent an email to Mr Barber to complain! :angry: I need to buy new shirts anyway as lockdown seems to have had the effect of shirts shrinking. ??? Blue and white stripes for me!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

I like this seasons kit personally, but if they can do the stripes without it looking like several different kits stitched together, i wouldn't be against that. I.E. Proper stripes on the back with no panel. Otherwise i think i would rather keep what we have.

Yes, this.

I like this season's kit, and one of the reasons is that it isn't a mish mash of different ideas. If we are going to have stripes, the back of the shirt must be stripy too. If they can't do that, then I'd prefer to stick with what we've got.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

There seems to be no good reason why the pinstripes don't go all the way down the back of the shirt, or on the sleeves. If they did and there was a neat v or round neck instead of that dopey collar, it might be almost bearable. But still nowhere near as good as proper stripes.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I would love to have the stripes back please

If I could design the kit I think it would have to be a plain round collar in blue
The shirt would be predominantly white with two thick blue stripes front and back a stripe on each sleeve with lots of Nike swoosh’s all the way down the sleeve to emulate the old Bukta kit

White shorts and blue socks

And a towling hoody with Seagulls on the back ( If you’re a certain age you’ll know)

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I don't mind the current kit but when a video of Neal's winner against Arsenal at the end of last season was posted it reminded me of how much I like the blue and white stripes.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Going back to the blue shirt was a fatal error as it is CURSED.
We missed the biggest sitter in the history of the club with a blue shirt and then got relegated.
Fast forward and with the blue shirt we have struggled to hit an elephants arse with cricket bat and we are (or were) relegation candidates.
Whoever made the decision should be flogged.
If we had stripes we would have qualified for Europe.
Fact.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
WTF? Why is there even a debate. Bring back winning at home? will be the next poll. Sake...

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Got to bring them back, doesn’t feel quite right without them.

Would like to see something similar to this, which I think is one of our best shirts in recent years.
A2C37C80-B7C3-4620-A603-0F9DF8FF1B78.jpeg

Or something similar to this, we haven’t had stripes on the arms for ages.
93986947-CE66-48EA-9151-368059789F68.jpeg

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Of course we should but for some reason we (or the manufacturer) just cant get it right especially the back.
I have seen many kits for teams that have stripes in Europe and around the world and they look fantastic and cool.
Never understood why we cant copy them.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Not adversed to the plain blue as it was similar to the first shirt I saw us play in, but for me you can’t beat a classic stripe (as long as its simple and no messing about)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here