Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] bring back the blue and white stripes ....yes no ...??

bring back the stripes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Preferably stripes, that’s who we are, and I’m not a fan of the all-blue.

But more than anything, get rid of the feckin awful collar we’ve had this season.

Looks SHIT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
We almost never get the stripes right compared to just about every other blue and white striped club domestically and on the continent, it’s just so bizarre how season after season we get it so wrong, so for me stick with the blue, round collar, made by Adidas, with their lovely three stripes running across the shoulder down the sleeve, job done.

I appreciate this might be age thing, but as far as I'm concerned, the stripes during the NOBO era were PERFECT. I advocate a return to that.

With a V neck collar and if American Express could rebrand with a red logo, that would be ideal!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
This seasons shirt is the only one I've been given as a present and not worn , not even tried it on as it looks like someone else's kit , and The Collar ffs sort that out for next season , it's a bit Pascal.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
How about one of those kits with a diagonal sash-like stripe? Maybe red diagonal stripe. Wouldn't that be cool?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Changing it up helps drive sales. Next season we’ll either go super traditional or total crazytown and traditional the season after.

I’ve been doing some predictions based on other Nike teams but haven’t finished them yet. Will upload my ideas here later on.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I appreciate this might be age thing, but as far as I'm concerned, the stripes during the NOBO era were PERFECT. I advocate a return to that.

With a V neck collar and if American Express could rebrand with a red logo, that would be ideal!

Yes!

a1a20612bedcf7e12a5cd2df312be633--brighton--hove-albion-brighton-and-hove.jpg

Bring it back! All they need to do is copy this and replace Nobo with the american express logo. Blue shorts and, **** it, blue socks. Then, never, ever change it again.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Yes.

Not because I don't like this seasons home kit (I do), but because it'll just be nice to see us back in the traditional stripes for our top 10 finish :albion2:

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
Yes!

View attachment 135463

Bring it back! All they need to do is copy this and replace Nobo with the american express logo. Blue shorts and, **** it, blue socks. Then, never, ever change it again.

American Express are very demanding when it comes to exact colour matches with their logo so I doubt if they'd allow it in red. But the previous year's shirt was the same but with NOBO in white on blue, so that could work. And we got promoted in that shirt. In fact, we've only ever been promoted once when we weren't wearing stripes, and that was the Bobby Smith team with blue shirts and white sleeves. Stripes all the way ....

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
We may get away with wearing a 1983 relegation look-alike shirt this season, but it would be bat-shit stupid to try it again. Anyway, the Albion play in stripes and plain blue looks horrid. We are not Chelsea, Everton - or even Portsmouth - are we?

Totally this - BRING BACK THE STRIPES!!!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We almost never get the stripes right compared to just about every other blue and white striped club domestically and on the continent, it’s just so bizarre how season after season we get it so wrong
You are so right.

so for me stick with the blue, round collar, made by Adidas, with their lovely three stripes running across the shoulder down the sleeve, job done.
You are so wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here