Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton's Roberto De Zerbi drawing attention of Europe's top clubs

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
But he knows our policy so he can’t complain about it now. I like the bloke don’t get me wrong but I’m certainly not getting a tattoo of him on my calf (anymore).
But I think he can.

He took us into Europe and asked for more players to support our success on all 4 fronts.

Should we just maintain the status quo and not adapt considering the success.

I’m not suggesting going gung ho.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Don't agree. He wouldn't walk out on us. You don't understand people if you think otherwise.
Unless you are in RDZ's inner, inner circle then this a completely ridiculous post.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Can’t wait for the bedwetting when RDZ takes his entire back room team plus mitoma and fergie to Liverpool.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
‘as he wants to leave the club in the best possible position’. Patronising prick. Don’t leave then. I’m almost beyond caring what these selfish twats do anymore. We’re a stepping stone. He says he loves the club but he doesn’t, we love the club. You’re Just another whore.
He doesn’t love us no matter how much running up and down the touch line he does.

Life’s to short maaaaaan ✌🏼

From Anger to Depression to Acceptance in a matter of hours. You're the Usain Bolt of grief, Gary :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We had 11 first team players out and are getting them back now. The 11 that covered and the 11 that came in are supposed to be dumped for 3 new players. He knew we had players coming back very soon, so he is being a silly little boy if he throws his toys out of the pram over not buying anyone.
And, we are in the last 16 of Europa League, last 16 of FA Cup and 7th in the Premier league whilst those 11 were out. I think the club and Bloom have it right.

That’s what I said but I didn’t get 1 like not 1, do you know what that does to a man’s ego ? Life’s not fair 😔
I mean, that isn't EXACTLY what you said, was it Gary?

Garyoldfan said:
‘as he wants to leave the club in the best possible position’. Patronising prick. Don’t leave then. I’m almost beyond caring what these selfish twats do anymore. We’re a stepping stone. He says he loves the club but he doesn’t, we love the club. You’re Just another whore.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Latest odds for RDZ from Bet365...

3/1 2nd Fav Barcalona
5/1 2nd Fav Liverpool
6/1 3rd Fav Bayern

He was only fifth favourite to join us a year and a half ago!

IMG-20220914-WA0003.jpg

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
I mean, that isn't EXACTLY what you said, was it Gary?

Garyoldfan said:
Look, if you can read between the lines of that angry, drivel laden post of mine I think you’ll find it’s virtually word for word what you posted 👍🏻

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Indeed, Lallana moving to the back room staff, Milner to pastures new or just out to pasture, not sure which.
Webster, Peupion, Kozlowski, Undav, Sima, Alzate, Sarimento, Dahoud, plus a few youngsters I have forgotten about all command a fee.
Yes, you are right -it could be quite a profitable summer. But I think Alzate will come to the end of his contract, which was (allegedly) why we were touting him in January to try and recoup some cash.

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
I’m exited TB says we don’t need to sell BUT wouldn’t the player in question just refuse to play for us until he forces a move ?

On the subject of signing players that also gets my juices flowing. Fati will go back to Barcelona which is no great loss. Perhaps a world class centre forward whilst Ferguson settles in for the next season or so. Only problem could be wages.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

De Zerbi is going nowhere in my opinion.

He’ll get the 4 or 5 players he wants and any players we lose (Mitoma for example) will have a decent replacement lined up (unlike Caicedo in the summer).

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022

He’ll get the 4 or 5 players he wants and any players we lose (Mitoma for example) will have a decent replacement lined up (unlike Caicedo in the summer).

Is this news? We have not been under pressure to sell top players for many seasons now. Doesn't mean we won't, but it is why we get the full price for them and not a knock down bargain price.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Mitoma would be the player we really really wouldn’t want to lose. He unlocks defences like no other player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here