Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton's Next Signing (merged)

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Bullard! - I thought we were going up in the world.

I was having such a pleasant morning until the posts started to mention championship flotsam

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Who is Roleon August ?

Sounds like some kind of Central American flairmeister. Maybe he's 6ft2/6ft3, imposing and a midfield engine with delicious lay-offs capabilities?

I've heard that Walter Pandiani has been at the Amex this week.

You've heard right. Mate saw him at the ground with some teenagers in tow.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
To clarify the Twitter stuff...

1. I don't know who the player is, but my impeccable source described it as 'spectacular'.

2. I don't believe this player to be Hitzelsperger. I reckon that deal is still being worked on. That is my view.

3. Oh, Inter Milan may or may not have been mentioned at some point.

I'm going to take a wild stab and suggest this bloke, for no other reason that he's a box-to-box midfielder on the fringes at Inter who could possibly be surplus to requirements:

McDonald Mariga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It would appear at the moment that Gus is spending on wages rather transfer fees
Slightly disturbing,but we will never get to the premier paying peanuts
We know for a fact we haven't been spending on transfer fees, but the wages bit is just guesswork. We don't even know that anyone is getting more than our top earner last season.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I would put my house on it being Emile Heskey...:eek:

I so hope your house is made of canvas and you have other accommodation options!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
What time does Vicente's flight get in tonight?

Just wondering whether David Albelda might be on it too? That or Ruben Baraja coming in on the Madrid fllight as an addittion to the coaching team..........

Sk8er

No he isn't, he signed for somebody else a few days ago

That's a shame. I heard this rumour last week, through a mate who told me about kuczszac before I heard it anywhere else. I was hoping it was going to be like Elche saying they signed Vicente, then we find out he's on him way here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here