AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
what-the.gif

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is this the guy who made all those singing videos and blagged a flight and a ticket to a game at the Amex?

If so, good for him, the fecking weirdo :lolol:

Should have watched the video before posting, yes, yes it is!

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
My nightmare to have them sitting next to us. Club will be delighted that more and more of these people from different parts of the world are becoming members. Good to have additional supporters and because of this club will be able to charge what they like for match day tickets.. Appreciate I am living in the past but the shame is because of this demand match day tickets will always be out of reach of so many locals

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My nightmare to have them sitting next to us. Club will be delighted that more and more of these people from different parts of the world are becoming members. Good to have additional supporters and because of this club will be able to charge what they like for match day tickets.. Appreciate I am living in the past but the shame is because of this demand match day tickets will always be out of reach of so many locals
I agree ticket prices are ridiculously high but it shouldn’t be turned into a “people from different parts of the world” vs locals argument.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Fair play to him, only seems strange to us because we can't relate to supporting a team 1000s of miles away that we have no link to and never watch live.

What about all those BRITISH NUMPTIES who go watch the NFL matches at Spurs/Wembley every year in a multitude of shirts, often NOT the team actually playing that day and they've never been overseas to watch a match in their lives :confused:

If he wants to support Brighton (and got his girlfriend on board also) then good luck to him/them

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Certainly not my intention. Maybe should have said all those who will now come because we are doing well in PL whatever the cost
We Often converse with any new faces near us. Often are coming to a one off game to experience PL football so as well as ticket price must be paying for membership.. No wonder club wanted to stop sharing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here