SHOREHAM BY SEA
Blimey we don’t even get one point for a draw now 👀

IMG_1726.png

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Utd goal in 8th of 7 added minutes....
We were on the wrong end of decisions, their first goal resulted from a foul and their second in extra extra time.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
We were on the wrong end of decisions, their first goal resulted from a foul and their second in extra extra time.
I know it’s a good thing not to have dissent but none of the Albion players even appealed for the foul. It looked quite blatant to me.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Wonderful game to watch, that. We're starting to look quite good. Mind you, I said the same exactly a year ago!

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Much much better performance this evening - lets hope we can carry that on in our next two games against Man City and Arsenal. Man Utd would've expected to win the game but were actually a bit fortunate to get the draw late on in injury time as Baggaley had a great game and they were a bit wasteful in their attempts. Before the game I have to admit I was very pessimistic and thought even losing by a couple of goals would've been a good result, but obviously I should've had more faith and it was disappointing we weren't able to hold out for the win despite going ahead twice.

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
Just back from the game and pleased to say I was massively surprised. We looked all over the place in the previous 2 home fixtures and today was a huge improvement. Maddison Haley put in a great shift & I guess didn't come back out due to a knock.
Their first looked like a clear foul the other side of the ground and how it was not given with the ref even closer I don't know. Still would've taken a draw all day long. So much better than last season...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here