Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton Women vs Man Utd - Sunday 5th Nov @ 6.45pm at Crawley

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
After the international break next up for Brighton Women in their run of difficult fixtures is the visit of Man Utd on Sunday with the evening kick off courtesy of it being broadcast live on Sky. Temperatures are due to be down to 7 degrees so wrap up warm if you're going! Man Utd have quite a vocal travelling support which should make for a good atmosphere I hope

With one of our best players an injury doubt (Katie Robinson pulled up with noone near her during the England U23 match this week), this is going to be a tough game and I expect us to set up very defensive. Evrard did well in goal for Belgium against England on Tuesday so hopefully she can do the same for Brighton on Sunday, and that Terland continues her scoring run this season.

Tickets are available as always from https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/en-gb/categories/women with Adults £12 and concessions £6 each.

Free travel is available via Seagulls Travel https://www.eventtravel-hub.co.uk/w...vel--sunday---home---1845-kick-off-3827-p.asp

UTA!

May 25, 2023
Croydon
It's a shame that it is the evening kick off, I can't quite make that work.
I was fully intending to pop down for this one if it was a lunchtime or afternoon start. Enjoy if you are going. UTA!

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Man U's ladies would probably give their mens team a good game at the moment. Won't be easy for us.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Looks like a good turnout for evening kickoff on TV. Kickoff delayed by 10 mins though no reason given

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Live on Sky.

Doing OK so far.

Looks a good crowd.

Just hit the post

Wish the commentator would stop keep calling us Albion

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
1-0 to Brighton at half time, our goalie pulling of a great double save just before the break

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
The Mrs has gone with her friends, saying we were playing well, whilst me a kids just got back from a fireworks show around a friend's.

Will watch the second half.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Looks like a good turnout for evening kickoff on TV. Kickoff delayed by 10 mins though no reason given
The ref had lost her mascara.
We look vulnerable down our left first half, hopefully they can sort that out.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Looked like a blatant pen not given to United. Shame. :lol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What is wrong with this commentator. Calling us Albion all the time is f***ing annoying

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
:shrug:

If he calls us Brighton, all the Hoveites will complain.
Rubbish the Hoveities will all be discussing what wonderful Home Secretary we have.

• Wow
Reactions: A1X

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
The commmentary may be bad, but is definitely biased….. even in women’s game big teams get the focus

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here