Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Orient - Piss Pot Trophy

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
So iritated by Harty on the radio that I have phoned up for the first time

Did anyone else hear what he said about the Micky Adams poll?

Not the first time he's acted like a 'shock jock'. Bit irresponsible as a bbc presenter.

Booooring.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
So iritated by Harty on the radio that I have phoned up for the first time

Did anyone else hear what he said about the Micky Adams poll?

I think he had a good point, sorry.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Shame we dont have any midfielders on the bench. (Irony)

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
What did he say? (for those of us exiles without Seagulls World).

He was having a dig at NSC for starting an 'Adams out' poll after the last game, and something like 43% voting yes.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
He said "I can't believe NSC. I got back in after the game on Saturday and they were having a poll about who would you rather have as a manager"

THEY were not having a poll - there was a poll started by one idiot. Most people didn't dignify it with a reply of any kind, but the few remaining "Wilkins In" crowd flocked to it.

As always a very few people can appear to be talking for the masses and clearly i this case they were not. But it didn't stop this mic sucker from twisting it into a controversy.

Feeble to have to rely on a chat room for your stories and worse still to then twist one thread into a story like this.

GRRRRRRR

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
In the second half we will see Mickeys tactics change to take the game to Orient (Irony)

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
He said "I can't believe NSC. I got back in after the game on Saturday and they were having a poll about who would you rather have as a manager"

THEY were not having a poll - there was a poll started by one idiot. Most people didn't dignify it with a reply of any kind, but the few remaining "Wilkins In" crowd flocked to it.

As always a very few people can appear to be talking for the masses and clearly i this case they were not. But it didn't stop this mic sucker from twisting it into a controversy.

Feeble to have to rely on a chat room for your stories and worse still to then twist one thread into a story like this.

GRRRRRRR

Didn't "harty" himself start that poll?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Just to repeat, I have already paid for this through the licence fee, just like those in Sussex who can listen to what they've paid for.

So which licence fee covers the internet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here