Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Millwall

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

jkw

Oct 19, 2008
So f***ing predictable, oh I know, lets leave a fully fit striker on the bench so we can play Virgo.

not a bad result though eh? but of course it will be because Virgs got injured so the doubters can be right again. KEEP THE FAITH :albion2: :albion2: :albion2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It was a stroke of luck in terms of winning the game, because it got our best player on the pitch and he went on to score two and set up two. Would Virgo have done that? No, no chance. That's not a criticism of Virgo, because he's not a striker so I don't expect him to score twice and set up two more, but simply to win the game it DID help us.

If you read that as me being PLEASED he's injured, then you are a moron.

yes, I did read that as you being pleased. Perhaps you want to call me a moron to my face, instead of being a keyboard warrior...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You were the one that started the name calling by branding him a tosser.

but he is.....read his posts, especially the one about Kerry Mayo.....ever since that one I treat his posts with contempt...now he has called me a moron twice and I want to see him call it to my face...see if he has the balls...thats all.

hiding behind a keyboard, you have to be able to have the bollocks to actually say something to someonesface...if not, its just bravado.

that is no problem....we will see

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Calm down mate.I know where you are coming from with reguarding keyboard warriors but just enjoy our two decent wins lately.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The trouble is Badger,you do get a bit carried away hence why you have been banned recently.Chilllllllllllllllll

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Calm down mate.I know where you are coming from with reguarding keyboard warriors but just enjoy our two decent wins lately.

he has had it coming mate......I do not call anyone names unless they deserve it.

I questioned a poster on here many moons ago, I spoke to him and we sorted it out...that is how you do it.....

lets see if he has the balls to do the same..

PS I am perfectly calm and I did enjoy the two wins, and hopefully if the albion get their ticket office sorted I can get to see the FA Cup game...if not then hey, that is £18 of my well earned cash they will not be seeing!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Yes, I like him too, but do you not think he's a bit similar to Forster? So when Forster is back, where will Joe fit in?

Eh? One is a young pacy winger and the other is an out and out centre forward? Ayinsah will fit in very nicely on the right and can be used as an emergency striker and Forster will be up front.

Yep, and I know he won't play every game, but Forster is QUALITY and when fit will have to play.

what we are bordering have a squad set up here............backup as good as the starting 11:thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Worth every raindrop and more. Agree with Badger on the Virgo injury front. Whilst not a sleight on the player himself, he was replaced by a player that looked far too good for this division. You know, the 'one in ten Glenn' lazy bugger.

An immense performance from the man coming back from injury and I would imagine any scouts that were there today will be checking out the Brighton fixture list to see when we are playing next.

Fantastic stuff and finally beginning to fulfil a bit of their potential with the quality we have in the squad. Makes it even more frustrating that we have dropped so many points to some useless teams of this division.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what we are bordering have a squad set up here............backup as good as the starting 11:thumbsup:

I agree...but it can go two ways:

1. They all go back and we are back where we started or

2. The board finance the signing of at least two or three of these players: Asinyah, Johnson and Thornton.

The trick is the second option.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here