Brighton vs Millwall

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Comments like London Calling's just goes to show that the 'B' in 'BHA' is for 'bipolar'.

I'd like to see if there ever was a season where the Albion held every position in the table. They've been relegated (that's #22-24) in a year when they began at #1 (alphabetical) -- how many in between in a single year?

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Ridiculous isn't it. I can accept leaving Glenn on the bench, as he's probably only fit enough for a cameo appearance, but why the f*** sign Fleetwood and leave him on the bench so that Virgo can lumber around to no effect instead? f***ing ridiculous. I'm just about to step out into the pissing rain to watch this and this sort of decision makes me wonder WHY:censored:

You idiot.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
One massive stroke of luck today though: Virgo's injury. He was doing nothing prior to that, and there's no way we'd have scored four goals with him upfront and Glenn on the bench.

that is f***ing out of order...to revel in one of our players getting injured.

Shame Kerry want playing then you could have made the pair..

you tosser

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
why's he an idiot? It's a valid point...

No it's not, Fleetwood has a bad shoulder and Murray has come back early from an injury, even he said himself he only expected to get on for the last 20-25minutes.

Maybe now some of you will realise you are NOT the manager, Adams is and I'm sure he knows what's best.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I quote....ONE MASSIVE STROKE OF LUCK, VIRGO'S INJURY"

how is that not revelling in his injury.

call me a moron? you f***ing twat

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Badgers right
We WERE fortunate to see the back of Virgo early on, because Murray came on and was immense. Nobody is "celebrating" Virgo getting injured, but the facts speak for themselves. Murray scored two, made two, and oozed quality all afternoon. There's no way we'd have banged in 4 this afternoon if that had been Virgo up front instead.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Have to agree with Badger on this.If Virgo can't get into the defence then he shouldn't be let loose anywhere else.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I also thought Anyinsah was SUPERB today. He worked his bollocks off running into the channels, always available for the pass, and was a real handful.

I LIKE him.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Badger is the voice of the people! :lolol:

I was thinking the EXACT same thing when I turned up today. In a horrible way...thank f*** Virgo had to come off! We would never have scored the 4 goals without Super Glenn!

Thing is...where does Virgo fit in now then? Because I don't see a place for him in the next starting XI.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports