Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Millwall

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Well I finally think Micky has lost it.

If he was in to sticking with a winning team, why did he make changes after Man City.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No doubt we'll play Virgo up front on his own with Fleetwood on the bench.

You are going to be SO upset when we start winning games and playing players in the right position, you won't be able to continue being the perpetually MOANING git you've become :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Fleetwood will come off the bench so that Virgs can go back into defence.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Going to drop a bit of a bomb here you never change a winning team,I have done it myself (albeit at schoolboy level) and regretted it.
we will still win this game though

Jimmy Grimble

I dont think Fleetwood and Anyinsah would have worked, so it was a choice between Anyinsah or Fleetwood too start. Would have been a bit unfair to drop Anyinsah so seems like the right decision to me.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I dont think Fleetwood and Anyinsah would have worked, so it was a choice between Anyinsah or Fleetwood too start. Would have been a bit unfair to drop Anyinsah so seems like the right decision to me.

There is some logic there, but if Fleetwood is such a poor fit with the existing players why sign him.

He is only with us for a month, why waste any time at all to get him on the pitch.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
How much practice with this squad did Fleetwood have? It might be a bit of a rough do to parachute right into the middle of a strike pair --- the sort of chance you'd take to shake things up with 25 min to go, but not to start a game.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
How much practice with this squad did Fleetwood have? It might be a bit of a rough do to parachute right into the middle of a strike pair.

Well Johnson had 1 hour with the squad and that didn't hinder him.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Going to drop a bit of a bomb here you never change a winning team,I have done it myself (albeit at schoolboy level) and regretted it.
we will still win this game though

I agree, but this seems the first time this season that Micky has done it.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
things look to be better all around,players coming back from injury and getting loan players in .......the only way is up ........please don't spoil it today lads

C'mon seagulls

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Hinsh starting for Lewes at the Racecourse. Another step forward.
C'MON ALBION!

PG

I really hope he makes it back. It will be like signing the best defender in this division.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Fleetwood excluded its a good decision. Fleetwood cant play on his own for us upfront as hes no good in the air so it would mean tinkering with midfield... so maybe not such a bad decision but we will, when Murray and Forster are back, switch back to two upfront so why not today?

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Brilliant, have a go before we even start! We won on Tuesday so Mickey does not want to rock the boat, he is giving the players a chance to show what they can do.

Stop F@$cking moaning or shut up!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Brilliant, have a go before we even start! We won on Tuesday so Mickey does not want to rock the boat, he is giving the players a chance to show what they can do.

Stop F@$cking moaning or shut up!

very succinctly put sir

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here