[Football] Brighton Vs Liverpool Tickets

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
OK, but I didn't make that link myself, just the dishonesty trope for me.
A number of us did though, as has been said, the choice of words was a give-away.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
That's surprising. Whenever there's an anti scouser thread with tropes, you're part of the nsc possie (6 blokes?) who sniffs it out within minutes. Going way beyond Liverpool fans sitting in the other three stands.

Whilst next to nothing is said about Gooner plastics, Gooners sneaking in, or roaring on Arteta's players in televised games on the concourses.
Please post any examples……I’ll wait

I definitely have commented on Arsenal fans in the home ends, I remember a post where one that was allegedly slagging off our fans in the NW Corner.
I never watch televised games on the concourse, so wouldn’t know if people cheer for Arsenal. If a game is on tv before a match at the Amex I wouldn’t see it as I go straight to my seat anyway, I don’t hang about after games for long.

Post in thread 'Arsenal fans in home stands'
https://www.northstandchat.com/threads/arsenal-fans-in-home-stands.398438/post-10492505

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Please post any examples……I’ll wait

I definitely have commented on Arsenal fans in the home ends, I remember a post where one that was allegedly slagging off our fans in the NW Corner.
I never watch televised games on the concourse, so wouldn’t know if people cheer for Arsenal. If a game is on tv before a match at the Amex I wouldn’t see it as I go straight to my seat anyway, I don’t hang about after games for long.

I only have to wait until future Liverpool threads. Like clockwork, the build up to Albion v Liverpool is always a very spiteful week on nsc, this week's started off exactly the same. Uniquely so. A few middle aged angry men getting their hate in early.

ManC visit and everyone's just resigned, only a few mention financial cheating.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I only have to wait until future Liverpool threads. Like clockwork, the build up to Albion v Liverpool is always a very spiteful week on nsc, this week's started off exactly the same. Uniquely so. A few middle aged angry men getting their hate in early.

ManC visit and everyone's just resigned, only a few mention financial cheating.
You’re not doing very well here ( accusing me of something I might post) :facepalm: :lolol: I have already called your bluff about the Arsenal fans…..now call mine please or shut up….I thought you were better than this.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A number of us did though, as has been said, the choice of words was a give-away.
And there's the issue. Many others don't, including me, There's a reference to dishonesty in the first one. The second by @Billy the Fish is about their overreaction to pretty much anything that goes against them. Just look at the statement they put out. Read John Walters twitter timeline. You can read 'Hillsborough' into anything if you want. I notice no one goes back to them murdering Italians.

But he's also taking decent non Swedish fellas to task today ... he's on a mission it seems!
I am reading this you know.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You’re not doing very well here ( accusing me of something I might post) :facepalm: :lolol: I have already called your bluff about the Arsenal fans…..now call mine please or shut up….I thought you were better than this.

I'm not going to trawl through your post history. You're one of a little gang of persistent haters, going beyond harmless banter.

And cut the faux intimidation.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
And there's the issue. Many others don't, including me, There's a reference to dishonesty in the first one. The second by @Billy the Fish is about their overreaction to pretty much anything that goes against them. Just look at the statement they put out. Read John Walters twitter timeline. You can read 'Hillsborough' into anything if you want. I notice no one goes back to them murdering Italians.

Wow!!

Err yes, I know you can read my comments. And I know I can’t block you - unfortunately!

But you can say what you like about me as this is the last time I will respond to any of your posts. Or you could just do me a favour and ban me from NSC if you like!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The one below is clearly a reference to Hillsborough. I'm not the only one to think that. Have a look at @Weststander 's post #87

View attachment 167423

And this one references the 'always the victim' trope ... again linked to Hillsborough.

View attachment 167424

I saw those two posts from @BluesRockDJ and @Billy the Fish and thought they were both in really poor taste, to say the least :thumbsup:

What I don't understand is why half a dozen of you are piling on @Guinness Boy for his 125 year old Anfield ST post and not the two that actually made the offensive posts highlighted by you above :shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

"something Scousers are not used to.....................join the queue and get in legally !!"

Speaks for itself.

You hate Liverpool, but you'd never stoop so low.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
I saw those two posts from @BluesRockDJ and @Billy the Fish and thought they were both in really poor taste, to say the least :thumbsup:

What I don't understand is why people are piling on @Guinness Boy for his 125 year old Anfield ST post and not the two highlighted by you above :shrug:
There have been a number that have challenged and made comments on the two posts I highlighted … @Weststander and @Herr Tubthumper and others. The issue some - including me - have with the mod in question is that he doesn’t have any issue with the posts and actually finds it quite funny!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm not going to trawl through your post history. You're one of a little gang of persistent haters, going beyond harmless banter.

And cut the faux intimidation.
I have admitted I don’t like plastic Liverpool fans, but if you continue to accuse me of stuff at least back it up.

Faux intimidation? You have lost me :shrug:

Someone’s tired :rant:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
"something Scousers are not used to.....................join the queue and get in legally !!"

Speaks for itself.

You hate Liverpool, but you'd never stoop so low.
IMG_1266.jpeg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There have been a number that have challenged and made comments on the two posts I highlighted … @Weststander and @Herr Tubthumper and others. The issue some - including me - have with the mod in question is that he doesn’t have any issue with the posts and actually finds it quite funny!

Personally I separate @Guinness Boy from the coward who posted the barely veiled Hillsborough trope. If he thinks that's funny, then I misjudged him. I've always liked his combative nsc style as a poster, not a mod.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Wow!!

Err yes, I know you can read my comments. And I know I can’t block you - unfortunately!

But you can say what you like about me as this is the last time I will respond to any of your posts. Or you could just do me a favour and ban me from NSC if you like!
There is no point in engaging him to be honest. He has always been unsuitable as a moderator, as he has personal vendettas against posters, but you'll just end up with an infraction for pursuing the issue.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I don't agree with you and that's where we'll probably have to end it in terms of me and you interaction.

There's a moderating team though. So far I haven't seen either post as reported. If you don't like something report it. You'll guarantee it's not just me looking at it that way and you'll being using the site as designed rather than creating a pile on because YOU don't like something.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

If you've reported the posts then it's the moderating team that don't have any issue with them and so maybe that's where you should direct your anger. I've just re-read all his posts on this thread and can't see any which find those two posts 'funny'. Sorry :shrug:

I'm out :bigwave:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
If you've reported the posts then it's the moderating team that don't have any issue with them and so maybe that's where you should direct your anger. I've just re-read all his posts on this thread and can't see any which find those two posts 'funny'. Sorry :shrug:

I'm out :bigwave:
You'll find a laughing reaction to Billy - mostly because he got off scot free with that one while someone went ballistic on the comments on this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here