Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton Vs Liverpool Tickets

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You should stay HS. The obnoxious moron should leave. And I haven’t bothered reporting any of the posts to his gang of drinking buddies. I think the rest of us can see what he is.
Perfectly reasonable. Not unhinged in any way.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Why have you taken a post from somebody else and faked that I wrote it ? I have never supported Liverpool. You are as pathetic as your mate.
I didn't. When I replied there were two quotes in there for some reason. The response was intended for the original entry from @heavysoul

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just an honest opinion about a mod who continually trolls the board. I am not the first to state a preference for putting you on ignore.
Sure, who wouldn’t spend their whole non working life on an internet site they thought was run by a moron and his drinking buddies.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Maybe we should end the thread with an anthropological study of scousers out of their native habitat, just so we know how they might feel at the weekend and we can offer them all the support we can:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
then the rest of the thread was not needed and that includes this mini debate. The mental health thread(s) show NSC at its best this thread is the complete opposite IMO. I think I need to just reduce time on the forum.
Maybe you just needed to read reply 2 then instead of getting yourself all upset :thumbsup: :smile:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here