Brighton vs Hartlepool

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
close by Virgs..................we can still win this C'MON SEAGULLS

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
We're not going to sack Adams 4 months into a 3 year contract, pay compo for another manager AND still be paying Wilkins off! Micky is here for the foreseeable future (unless he gets a better offer!), just got to hope he can turn it round.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Well given Newell went there about a two weeks ago, yes. Clough has been offered jobs better than ours and turned them down, doesn't want the limelight apparently.

Oh and to want a manger out after 12 league games is madness anyway.

How long did Hinshelwood get?

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Ridiculous it never works with a manager the second time back as you see with keegan and newcastle
1-0 down in the 11th minute and 18th at the moment is just not good , god knows what leicester and millwall are going to do to us

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Well given Newell went there about a two weeks ago, yes. Clough has been offered jobs better than ours and turned them down, doesn't want the limelight apparently.

Oh and to want a manager out after 12 league games is madness anyway.

Not really, we are terrible and losing matches we should be doing much better in. When you look at the team we have we should be near the top of the league. Adams is seriously messing this up now. I really really really hope he proves me wrong but nothing that is happening makes me think anything will change.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

Oh and to want a manager out after 12 league games is madness anyway.

Not really, we are terrible and losing matches we should be doing much better in. When you look at the team we have we should be near the top of the league. Adams is seriously messing this up now. I really really really hope he proves me wrong but nothing that is happening makes me think anything will change.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Ridiculous it never works with a manager the second time back as you see with keegan and newcastle
1-0 down in the 11th minute and 18th at the moment is just not good , god knows what leicester and millwall are going to do to us

Bad example, Keegan was doing a good job.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
we have scored 1 goal in the last 3 and half matches and playing the wrong formation with the wrong tatics and wrong players

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Am I right in saying we haven't had a shot on target yet.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We're not going to sack Adams 4 months into a 3 year contract, pay compo for another manager AND still be paying Wilkins off! Micky is here for the foreseeable future (unless he gets a better offer!), just got to hope he can turn it round.

Or hope he gets a better offer. :highlyunlikely:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

Trouble is, he's the one that's got us into this position. I really hope he can sort it out but as far as I can tell he's taking us backwards-regardless of whether it's a tougher league than last season or not.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Adams didn't start well last time round and turned it around, I have every confidence he will do the same again this time round. We've only lost three games this year, thats not a hell of a lot for October.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here