Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Hartlepool

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
We seem to be a bit shit don't we?

Nothing about the team management at the moment is instilling any confidence in me.

Still, there's time to get back into the game/season...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I must say I think if we lose this it could be the straw that see's MA gone if not now maybe in a few weeks

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
will this be 9 league games without a win or 10.....f*** OFF ADAMS AND TAKE BOOKER AND WHITE WITH YOU

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
What your saying that Newell would turn us down to stay at Grimsby and Clough would not be tempted by league football?

Well given Newell went there about a two weeks ago, yes. Clough has been offered jobs better than ours and turned them down, doesn't want the limelight apparently.

Oh and to want a manager out after 12 league games is madness anyway.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
What your saying that Newell would turn us down to stay at Grimsby and Clough would not be tempted by league football?

Clough has said he doesnt want to manage a league team and anyway Burton arent having a particularly good season

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Well the point I was making was fact, this IS one of the weakest Albion sides for a long time. BUT I wasn't suggesting we all discuss who will replace the manager mid-game..!!

It's true we are one of the worst teams in the division now, and we will lose this game 3-0, BUT Knight made his choice but sacking his successful manager (Real Madrid style) and he will see it through to the bitter end.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I must say I think if we lose this it could be the straw that see's MA gone if not now maybe in a few weeks

He should have gone a while ago. Way, way past his best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here