Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Man utd

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Afternoon to you chaps,

I had a quick look on google from my phone handset & couldn't see the answer to the following -

Have BHA in their entire history ever beaten MUFC...???

Your help would be much appreciated in this matter.

Regards,

Csider.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Norman Whiteside make his debut in that game for man utd

No, it was in April 1982 when he made his debut against the Albion. Man Utd won that 1-0.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
You realise you signature has been changed? Just checking you knew and some pesky mod wasn't up to his tricks.

Yes, it was me changing things around when every other NSC thread was about Palace. I thought I had to keep up with the times.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
If Beckham is 37 (?), he would have been 7 in 1982 ???

Scored with a little chip at Smellhurst around 96/7 to announce his arrival IIRC ???

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Dunno, but he should have been charged with GBH in May 1983! Am not bitter or anything...

And handball... twice. His cheating ways (and that of Steve Coppell) are also in evidence in the video above.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It kicked off BIG style in the North Stand when Wardy scored. Loads of United had infiltrated.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Nov 1982 1-0 Peter Ward

Moran saved United from a bigger defeat with an outstanding display at centre back (if my memory is correct? it might be another match?)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here