Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Brighton v Aberdeen Official match thread **

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm suprised u aren't annoyed with Greer and Elphick knocking it about at the back...

Have to admit to bellowing 'Keeper wants!' a couple of times in the first half when they were pissing about approaching the halfway line. Then I stopped giving a f***. They'll do what they do from here on in. In the grand scheme of things, who really cares? They'll get away with it or they won't :shrug:

stu7878

mid air general
Oct 9, 2008
We really could have done with someone like say.... Leon Knight (circa 2003) today.
No im not joking!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Rather ironic remark I heard in the North Stand today, somebody said 'what we need now is a Leon Knight type striker as he would score loads of goals the way we are playing the ball around on the ground' Hard to disagree with the sentiment.

stu7878 it would appear that you are not alone in your thinking perhaps we should go after somebody like Rob Earnshaw of Forest

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
stu7878 it would appear that you are not alone in your thinking perhaps we should go after somebody like Rob Earnshaw of Forest

:lolol: Earnshaw to us? Keep dreaming.

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I took my 88 yr old farther in law to the match today (he saw his first game at the Goldstone in 1930) and we both loved it.
To see the new players for the first time was brill and i was very impressed with all of them.
The midfield looks very solid. All of them are so composed on the ball and the first time touches were premiership quality.
I cant believe how Navarro has come on, what a player.
Smith had a very good game.

When Gus made the changes they lost their shape for a bit, but then they were at it again, making Aberdeen look very ordinary.
Well done to whingy. What a pro that guy is. No moaning, just gets on with the job.
I think we may have a couple of proper little gems in the 2 Argie lads.

Well done to the whole team and of course to gus and his boys.
They look like a very strong and a very fit little unit.

I could have watched that show of briliant football all day and night. :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was sat in Block A today, unfortunately close to the idiots calling out to the subs. Was anyone else either there, in Block B? Classic comedy in the guy falling over throwing his chips everywhere and then at the end, with the chap falling down the stairs. Dark humour, perhaps, but it was bloody funny. I do so love a good friendly at Withdean!

Poor effort though, I was late. :down:

I was sat in Block A today, unfortunately close to the idiots calling out to the subs. Was anyone else either there, in Block B? Classic comedy in the guy falling over throwing his chips everywhere and then at the end, with the chap falling down the stairs. Dark humour, perhaps, but it was bloody funny. I do so love a good friendly at Withdean!

Poor effort though, I was late. :down:

OMG!! We saw that!! To be honest, I was pissing myself laughing!! Sick I know, but it was kind of amusing!!!!! :laugh: Did you like the way that everyone watched, but no-body went to help the poor bloke!!!! :facepalm:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
OMG!! We saw that!! To be honest, I was pissing myself laughing!! Sick I know, but it was kind of amusing!!!!! :laugh: Did you like the way that everyone watched, but no-body went to help the poor bloke!!!! :facepalm:

I know! :lolol: Apart from the one woman who got straight up to signal toward the first aid people, who did nothing. The stewards just stood and watched aswell. Not a great deal you can do I suppose, considering. It was quite funny though, I've NEVER seen someone go so red in the face so quickly.

I take it you missed the chips incident? Shame, it was bloody funny. The guy had commented about keeping his balance, he had a bottle of coke in the other hand. And then, 10 seconds, went absolutely flying. :laugh: What a waste of chips. Even the seagulls left them alone, though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
1 - 0 to the good guys :) - and Aberdeen had - ZERO shots on target and we created about 10 good chANCES :)

I know! :lolol: Apart from the one woman who got straight up to signal toward the first aid people, who did nothing. The stewards just stood and watched aswell. Not a great deal you can do I suppose, considering. It was quite funny though, I've NEVER seen someone go so red in the face so quickly.

I take it you missed the chips incident? Shame, it was bloody funny. The guy had commented about keeping his balance, he had a bottle of coke in the other hand. And then, 10 seconds, went absolutely flying. :laugh: What a waste of chips. Even the seagulls left them alone, though.

Bugger, we missed that unfortunate incident!! Sounds better than the one I saw!!!! :laugh: We watched the first half in H Block and moved over to B for the second half!! First Class Entertainment on and off the pitch!! :thumbsup:

I

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here