Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton to Stadium

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
@Hatters Travel It’s worth mentioning, in the Premier League lots of stuff gets addressed that wouldn’t in the Championship and League One. Homophobia, racism - that kind of thing - is being dealt with at a faster and faster rate. Something which all fans, but especially those from Luton, need to be aware of.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not a driver meself, but just floating this on here, in case it's any use to anyone. You could park for free at Withdean, have a cracking all-you-can-eat fry-up breakfast at the Sportsman for less than a tenner, use the P&R bus into town or walk down to the main road and catch a 5/5A into town for beers and trains to Falmer

Screenshot_20230807_123004_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Hatters Travel

Aug 5, 2023
@Hatters Travel It’s worth mentioning, in the Premier League lots of stuff gets addressed that wouldn’t in the Championship and League One. Homophobia, racism - that kind of thing - is being dealt with at a faster and faster rate. Something which all fans, but especially those from Luton, need to be aware of.
Music to my ears. I attend with the family so not something I want to come across, to be honest due to the location of our Stadium were often on the end of racist chants.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here