Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton: Stand or fall. Release date??

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I "provisionally" won a pair of tickets to the screening on THursday subject to confirming some personal details. I did that . And haven't heard anything back !
Ditto. Had first email at 12.57 on Friday. Replied shortly afterwards. Had second email (same as first) at 5.54. Replied shortly afterwards.
Then nothing.
Sent a follow up email this morning, and had this auto response:
"Thank you for your query.
We aim to get back to you within 3 working days.

Best Wishes
Amex Promotional Team"
Hmmmm ....

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Ditto. Had first email at 12.57 on Friday. Replied shortly afterwards. Had second email (same as first) at 5.54. Replied shortly afterwards.
Then nothing.
Sent a follow up email this morning, and had this auto response:
"Thank you for your query.
We aim to get back to you within 3 working days.

Best Wishes
Amex Promotional Team"
Hmmmm ....
#Barberout

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Got a feeling it’s gonna be on some crappy streaming service we’ve never heard of.
I have no idea how these things work, but Netflix had popular documentaries about Sunderland in the Championship and a non-league story with Wrexham. Surely this is a bigger draw than that?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I have no idea how these things work, but Netflix had popular documentaries about Sunderland in the Championship and a non-league story with Wrexham. Surely this is a bigger draw than that?
PBOBE must be chomping at the bit to make this a seasonal premium-priced Albion stocking-filler shirley?

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Got a feeling it’s gonna be on some crappy streaming service we’ve never heard of.
I reckon it'll be chucked on to TNT - they've got so many niche documentaries about Premier League clubs hidden away on there. West Ham, Arsenal, Villa, Everton, Wolves etc.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Doubt it. Sunderland's appeal was big club heading full throttle toward a massive car crash. Compelling viewing as it got worse and worse. Wrexham story masterminded by two Hollywood superstars with global appeal. Will take something very very good to compete with those.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Christ, Thogden's an unbearable arse. How did that back to front get an invite?
Sure my son told me one of his equally annoying sidekicks supports Brighton?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
PBOBE must be chomping at the bit to make this a seasonal premium-priced Albion stocking-filler shirley?
Yeah you'd think this would be a really good earner for the club if it's available to buy.

Given that the trailer wasn't released by Amazon/Netflix etc I would guess it's our own thing and will just be available to buy on Prime Video.... at first anyway.

For those that don't listen to Talksport...

Jim White went to a media screening last night in London held at Nike's HQ. Barber and Bloom were there and recorded an interview with him.

JW mentioned that he's "friends" with Paul Camillin at the club and that the film was produced by his former Sky Sports colleague Matthew Lorenzo.

No mention of when the film is released or how we can watch it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here