Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton sign Harper

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nandos at the Goldstone Retail Park...Does the lad not know his history?! :ffsparr:

Granted it ain't great, but anyone still holding onto that clearly prefers grudges to football grounds.
I never went near it for 13 years, and now it's only useful for Toys R Us at Christmas
I'll certainly not be eating at Nandos there (or anywhere else) but it's over now, stand down.

I'm more concerned about the nubbin in the hat.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I too will now boycott Nando's having never eaten there.

If everyone who has never eaten at Nando's and doesn't know where their nearest outlet is were to make a conscious decision to boycott them it could make a significant difference to future potential trade (or maybe not!)

On the other hand if Kaz boycott's them in a fit of pique after all the free publicity he has given them, they might be forced to close the Marina branch :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Stitched up by some clever marketing boys. Not his fault but I've now added Nando's to my boycott list (not hard as I've never eaten one).

They will all get an absolute bollocking about this, what with Nandos not being club partners etc.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Um...

How is a seat in a PORTUGUESE restaurant meant to make someone that used to live in SPAIN feel more at home? ??? Did all the tapas places in Brighton turn "The Sport Bible" down?

It's a bit like an English player going abroad and getting his own pint in an Irish bar :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here