Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton set to sign Josh Murphy from Norwich

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
@Fisons doesn't like "methinks" I take it? *Sigh*, the things that people get upset about - tsk tsk.

Now, what really gets my goat is getting quotes wrong; it's "The lady doth protest too much methinks".

I'll get my coat....

Leave your coat where it is. there's nothing wrong with being right, as long as you are not rude or patronising with it, which you're not.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's not on Football-rumours, and so it can't be true :ffsparr:

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
:bla:

Wake me up when this thread gets more interesting please..

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Well thanks for the info. We hear a lot of stuff like this so I'll just forget about it. If it happens on Monday I will remind myself that someone gave us the heads up and pop back with a 'thanks very much'.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
@Soccer_Sauce have not picked up on this (although they have stopped tweeting since they were entirely discredited), so it might have legs.

Blimey. They've not tweeted since 22 September.

Or to PUT it in context ENREST has SUCKED a MASSIVE sausage with his SAUCE in The Cliftonville and TOLD us about IT more RECENTLY.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Nope I'm all good for piping down ya :) now quietly run along of my post cheers PETAL

You were doing well until you started popping at Hans. His post was a joke not directed at you which you then overreacted to.

Hope youre right about Josh who looks interesting but well wait and see and say thanks on Monday if it happens. Until then just keep calm.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You were doing well until you started popping at Hans. His post was a joke not directed at you which you then overreacted to.

That.

What a goon. FWIW, the Murphy rumour would seem credible enough, and I'll be interested to see how he gets on if it comes to something.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Has 'that' become the new 'this'?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here