Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton set to sign Josh Murphy from Norwich

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I saw Murphy in the Watford v Norwich Capital One Cup tie. He came on as a sub with Watford 2-0 up and helped turn the game, scoring Norwich's first goal with a rocket shot in off the bar from 20 yards. Is he really a winger? He played on the left of a front three, but he's very tall and powerful, and in fact reminded me of the young Emile Heskey - ie when Heskey was a pacy left-sided attacker at Leicester rather than the ponderous overweight lump he went on to become. Could be a great loan signing.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

mynameisdave

Oct 9, 2013
who the hell is davesviews? seriously would I set up an account with someone who clearly wasn't liked with the name dave in my name?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
trigger.jpeg

All-right Dave?

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
who the hell is davesviews? seriously would I set up an account with someone who clearly wasn't liked with the name dave in my name?

Exactly...you are trying the old double bluff routine ! You must think we are all crazy, which of course is very astute of you as in the main we are. And just ignore the banning proposal. It's always good to hear who is about to sign..even if they don't. :smile:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
was davesviews banned?
just wondering why he re-registered with a (subtly) different name :lolol:

Last edited:

mynameisdave

Oct 9, 2013
im not davesviews ok im my own person, as gus says don't compare me to anyone not even the best ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here