Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton relegation 2013 !!!!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Hull city a few years ago while playing in the prem were riding high in the top 10 and safe from danger then after Xmas nosedived and were relegated
Who's to say the same thing couldn't happen to us in the championship
We are now closer to relegation than automatic promotion
12 points from the drop zone as opposed to 14 points away from promotion
Out of form no confidence no goals no striker
Lua lua out of form again Buckley injured Bruno lacking pace and every other pass going astray bridge looks like he's lost interest and cms running like a teenage girl being chased by the ghost of jimmy savile
Away to Ipswich on Tuesday if they beat us will be 1 point behind how the hell did that happen
Could end up 14 or 15th after that game
I'm still on the gus bus trouble is it's heading to Eastbourne and turning right at beachy head
:down: :ohmy: :tantrum::nono::cry::shootself:shit:

I agree with everything apart from the Kaz bit, he was outstanding yesterday, before he got knackered playing all by himself.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Carry on mate, it makes great reading !!

Slysi1976

Jul 10, 2012
Brighton
Well funny I said yesterday to a fellow season ticket holder that i think we're in deep trouble if we don't get a goal scorer and keep relying on a runner, sorry cms if you get man of the match for running you'd win it every week. I think Hoskins looks a better finisher.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Hull didn't go down until the following season, so I don't get your point...

Ok then just pick any team in history that Had a great start to a season in the top 6 then nosedived down the table to get relegated
Think someone mentioned Northampton one year went from play offs before Xmas relegated at the end of the season not sure what league it was in though

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I personally will have a great deal of joy bouncing this thread to the top of the page come May. What a p***k.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I personally will have a great deal of joy bouncing this thread to the top of the page come May. What a p***k.

It's a joke thread dopey
Partly true about some of the players performances of late
Joke about relegation ( on the same day I made a serious thread about us winning the league )
Certain people had said I'd jinxed us with that winning league thread so Ive turned the tables by saying we will get relegated
To unjinx us
Just trying to add a bit of humour to what is a depressing NSC at the moment

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Hull city a few years ago while playing in the prem were riding high in the top 10 and safe from danger then after Xmas nosedived and were relegated
Who's to say the same thing couldn't happen to us in the championship
We are now closer to relegation than automatic promotion
12 points from the drop zone as opposed to 14 points away from promotion
Out of form no confidence no goals no striker
Lua lua out of form again Buckley injured Bruno lacking pace and every other pass going astray bridge looks like he's lost interest and cms running like a teenage girl being chased by the ghost of jimmy savile
Away to Ipswich on Tuesday if they beat us will be 1 point behind how the hell did that happen
Could end up 14 or 15th after that game
I'm still on the gus bus trouble is it's heading to Eastbourne and turning right at beachy head
:down: :ohmy: :tantrum::nono::cry::shootself:shit:

This..

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It's a joke thread dopey
Joke about relegation ( on the same day I made a serious thread about us winning the league )
Certain people had said I'd jinxed us with that winning league thread so Ive turned the tables by saying we will get relegated
To unjinx us

good try

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
It's a joke thread dopey
To unjinx us

Ironically it's your 'serious thread' that got me laughing.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Probably a better example would be Blackpool 1977/8 in the old second division, seem to recall top 3 at Christmas and virtually didn't win another game all season and were relegated.

However, we could (will) go on a 22 match unbeaten run, and wrap up the title before we play Leeds and Wolves at the end of the season.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Come on guys I've never started a thread that had zero posts on it Before
At least some one could have the decency to tell me to f*** off !!!

Is that why you think up threads T? So you can feel validated...replying to your own poorly considered question as first responder is a bit Uncle Spielberg.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Well funny I said yesterday to a fellow season ticket holder that i think we're in deep trouble if we don't get a goal scorer and keep relying on a runner, sorry cms if you get man of the match for running you'd win it every week. I think Hoskins looks a better finisher.

Some of us have been saying the same since January, yes it`s been obvious for that long

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here