Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton relegation 2013 !!!!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Hull city a few years ago while playing in the prem were riding high in the top 10 and safe from danger then after Xmas nosedived and were relegated
Who's to say the same thing couldn't happen to us in the championship
We are now closer to relegation than automatic promotion
12 points from the drop zone as opposed to 14 points away from promotion
Out of form no confidence no goals no striker
Lua lua out of form again Buckley injured Bruno lacking pace and every other pass going astray bridge looks like he's lost interest and cms running like a teenage girl being chased by the ghost of jimmy savile
Away to Ipswich on Tuesday if they beat us will be 1 point behind how the hell did that happen
Could end up 14 or 15th after that game
I'm still on the gus bus trouble is it's heading to Eastbourne and turning right at beachy head
:down: :ohmy: :tantrum::nono::cry::shootself:shit:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Come on guys I've never started a thread that had zero posts on it Before
At least some one could have the decency to tell me to f*** off !!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Give over!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Come on guys I've never started a thread that had zero posts on it Before
At least some one could have the decency to tell me to f*** off !!!

f*** off?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Well if we take 18 points from our next 17 games like we have done from the last 17 games we will creep across the line just about safe, the problem may occur if the draws turn to losses and the wins turns to draws but if the losses turn to draws and the draws turn to wins we will be in the play offs but does Gus have the ability to make the team do that ?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Hull city a few years ago while playing in the prem were riding high in the top 10 and safe from danger then after Xmas nosedived and were relegated
Lua lua out of form again Buckley injured Bruno lacking pace and every other pass going astray bridge looks like he's lost interest and cms running like a teenage girl being chased by the ghost of jimmy savile
Away to Ipswich on Tuesday if they beat us will be 1 point behind how the hell did that happen
I'm still on the gus bus trouble is it's heading to Eastbourne and turning right at beachy head

I see what you're doing T :moo:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Can't b arsed to reply to the whole post...it's a bit early for you to be pissed but hey ho.....Lua Lua out of form again ..fek he had a bad 2nd half as did a few and isent probably match fit ...hardly calls for your comment .

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Be off with you.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well if we take 18 points from our next 17 games like we have done from the last 17 games we will creep across the line just about safe, the problem may occur if the draws turn to losses and the wins turns to draws but if the losses turn to draws and the draws turn to wins we will be in the play offs but does Gus have the ability to make the team do that ?

Maybe ..or maybe not..it's all if bits and maybes..or is it..I'm undecided.........maybe

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

john baldock

Feb 18, 2009
gloucester
Hey mate in my local up here in glos shit time at the moment but we have to keep the faith,not a bundle of laughs for us exiles either spend all day on a train and 90 odd minutes at the amex to see some poor games !!!!!!!!

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011

Great post. Made me smile with the humour :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here