Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton reject £1.75m Bridcutt bid from rivals Palace

I think I will to be honest. There appear to be a lot of angry young keyboard warriors unwilling to take part in a sensible discussion on here.

And you picked Transfer Deadline day when Palace are bidding for our Player of the season to try and have a sensible discussion did you?

Not very bright I must say.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Any chance you can engage in a discussion without petty insults?

When we signed Puncheon plenty of their fans were on our messageboard saying how he was their best player for large periods of last season and they couldn't believe they let him go. You're welcome to have a read through if you don't believe me.

He played 32 league games for them last season, so I think he did alright.

If you dont like it then p*ss off to the BBS. I dont need to read it, i have been told by 5 (five) saints fans that Morgan Schneiderlin was the best player. Just face it, your going down. Down i tell ya.....

Southampton's best players last year, roughly in order, were Shneiderlin, Cork, Lallana, Lambert, Rodriguez, Fonte and Shaw. Puncheon would be MILES down the list.

Still, apart from living in Southampton, reading the Southampton Daily Echo reports every week, working with a dozen Southampton fans, and playing football with a dozen more, what would I know? I'm sure Hawaii is right.

Oct 25, 2003
from andy naylor

"My understanding is Forest asked about Bridcutt off the back of original Palace bid, were firmly told not for sale and made no offer. #bhafc"

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
Any chance you can engage in a discussion without petty insults?

When we signed Puncheon plenty of their fans were on our messageboard saying how he was their best player for large periods of last season and they couldn't believe they let him go. You're welcome to have a read through if you don't believe me.

He played 32 league games for them last season, so I think he did alright.

Prior to the second half of last season Puncheon spent 3 seasons out of favour. He was loaned out to Blackpool and QPR so basically he's not v good.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Prior to the second half of last season Puncheon spent 3 seasons out of favour. He was loaned out to Blackpool and QPR so basically he's not v good.

Not so. Puncheon is actually a decent player, just with an absolutely shocking attitude. Bear in mind he was loaned out from Championship Saints to Premiership QPR. It wasn't becasue he wasn't good enough. Just that he's an absolute prick.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Why has the prat Hawaii still got a green dot, thought he was going back to bbs with tail between his legs. Stupid nigels always lying.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bridcutt left furious by Brighton's stance
Neil Ashton also reports that Forest have bid £2million for Liam Bridcutt and the Scotland midfielder is furious that Brighton haven't let him talk to the Championship high flyers or Crystal Palace.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...line-day-live--summer-2013.html#ixzz2dkWcS5o1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Neil Ashton has no ability to be objective when writing about Palace or Brighton. Highly unprofessional. Forest made no bid for Bridcutt. Ashton is guessing.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Then theres this bellend.

Jon Ellacott ‏@jon_ellacott 2m

Heard from a reliable source that Liam Bridcutt is not happy at not being allowed to talk to Palace over possible move. Could demand a move.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Forest join Palace in the race for Liam Bridcutt
Sportsmail's Neil Ashton reports: 'Nottingham Forest have joined Crystal Palace in the running for Brighton midfielder Liam Bridcutt.
'Palace have already had a bid of £1.75m turned down and the Brighton midfielder wants to move to an ambitious Premier League club.
'Forest boss Billy Davies is also in the market for the Scotland international, but the Seagulls are holding out.'

Rules out both palace and Forest.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Bridcutt left furious by Brighton's stance
Neil Ashton also reports that Forest have bid £2million for Liam Bridcutt and the Scotland midfielder is furious that Brighton haven't let him talk to the Championship high flyers or Crystal Palace.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...line-day-live--summer-2013.html#ixzz2dkWcS5o1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If true (big if) then he needs to grow up, remember he's under contract and is our asset, and get on with doing his best for his current employer. If he can't do that then we can keep him in the development squad until he either sorts his attitude out or we receive a sensible offer in January.

Hawaii

Banned
Mar 28, 2011
Southampton's best players last year, roughly in order, were Shneiderlin, Cork, Lallana, Lambert, Rodriguez, Fonte and Shaw. Puncheon would be MILES down the list.

Still, apart from living in Southampton, reading the Southampton Daily Echo reports every week, working with a dozen Southampton fans, and playing football with a dozen more, what would I know? I'm sure Hawaii is right.

Fonte better than Puncheon? Ha.

Just going by what their fans posted on our forum. Calm yourself down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here