Uhoh. :whistle:

Superb reference Acker!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Are you outed as a scummer now then?

It was a pretty feeble pretence. Not really sure what the idea was. Was it supposed to be funny? Subversive? Maybe just an oddball trying to fit in? Anyway, now he's flagged up with his nice GamesMaker avatar, he is free to post, as are all Palace if they keep it civil.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Any Palace fans brave enough to put some money up, for charity, as to whether Bridcutt will be a Palace player by tomorrow morning?

I'm saying he won't be.

Anyone?

You should know better than making bets with them welching lot. No one will take it, they are all mouth.

Hawaii

Banned
Mar 28, 2011
Ok I will give it a go

Last season your squad depth was so poor you faded away towards the end of the season and on the last day of the season clung on to your play off spot. With nothing to lose and expectation low your side deservedly gained promotion across those 4 games.

It was clear that a major overhaul of your squad would be needed to stand any chance of survival and your squad needed depth in quality. However as holloway has said himself your chairman has been taken aback by how hard it is to attract quality players to your club and you are now desperately raiding championship clubs with derisory offers which are being rightly rejected.

your transfer activity so far has done nothing to suggest your season will be anything other than a long drawn out spiral towards relegation and when the euphoria of promotion has dried up your lack of quality will be there for all to see.

Cheers seasider. A sensible post at last.

We clearly overachieved last season and naturally needed serious reinforcements come September to have any chance of staying up. I've been delighted with the business we've done so far. The majority are decent Championship players with a point to prove (Hunt, Mariappa, Thomas, Kebe, Gayle etc.) who may well stay should we be relegated. We've also added Premier League quality in the form of Jason Puncheon (Southampton's best player last season according to many of their fans) and Marouane Chamakh (courted by the top clubs in Europe just two years ago). By the looks of it we're after a couple more of this calibre today as well.

When you look at who Swansea, Norwich etc. signed when they were promoted they weren't too dissimilar to who we've recruited. I'd 100% rather go down this route rather than signing over-the-hill, moneygrabbing players ala QPR last season.

As for the Bridcutt bid, it's clear we went in low, but (please correct me if I'm wrong) he doesn't have long left on his contract and probably has aspirations of playing Premier League football. There's no harm making an enquiry. We've been rebuffed so far - fine.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Cheers seasider. A sensible post at last.

We clearly overachieved last season and naturally needed serious reinforcements come September to have any chance of staying up. I've been delighted with the business we've done so far. The majority are decent Championship players with a point to prove (Hunt, Mariappa, Thomas, Kebe, Gayle etc.) who may well stay should we be relegated. We've also added Premier League quality in the form of Jason Puncheon (Southampton's best player last season according to many of their fans) and Marouane Chamakh (courted by the top clubs in Europe just two years ago). By the looks of it we're after a couple more of this calibre today as well.

When you look at who Swansea, Norwich etc. signed when they were promoted they weren't too dissimilar to who we've recruited. I'd 100% rather go down this route rather than signing over-the-hill, moneygrabbing players ala QPR last season.

As for the Bridcutt bid, it's clear we went in low, but (please correct me if I'm wrong) he doesn't have long left on his contract and probably has aspirations of playing Premier League football. There's no harm making an enquiry. We've been rebuffed so far - fine.

Fair post. However to state that you have basically 'taken' Southampton's best player of last season is ridiculous. If they wanted him he'd still be there.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
From Bruno's twitter:

[tweet]374539043675332608[/tweet]

Buena victoria para el u21... pero el viaje ha terminado en @ #bhafc hoy, voy a la ciudad y firmar para prem club crystal palace.

[Using google translate]: Good win for the u21 ... but the journey is over at @ # BHAFC today, going to town and sign for crystal palace prem club.

Oh, so he HAS forgotten how to play football then. I wouldn't be surprised if those desperate mugs up the road are paying millions for him. It'd make me laff if they ended up with Bruno rather than Bridders &/or Big Leo today. Champagne mouths & Lemonade pockets innit bruv. :rolleyes:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Oh, so he HAS forgotten how to play football then. I wouldn't be surprised if those desperate mugs up the road are paying millions for him. It'd make me laff if they ended up with Bruno rather than Bridders &/or Big Leo today. Champagne mouths & Lemonade pockets innit bruv. :rolleyes:

Fake account.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
So who on here knew who Jack Hunt was before he signed for Palace and what he has done to justify being worth £2 million and the label of "pick of the Championship"?!

Just said on SSN that Tom Carroll rejected a loan move to Palace to go to QPR :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here