Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton reject £1.75m Bridcutt bid from rivals Palace

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
Makes me laugh how much palace fans are wetting themselves at the chance of signing bridcutt , Only a couple of months ago you was saying how much better Jonny Williams is than Bridcutt. Least when he is still with us tommorow we will understand how much you love him :)

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Can we not just ban these palace muppets, we have enough mods on. these threads are getting boring
No! Dont ban them, we wont see them after November when its all falling down for them, let them have the moment, been ages since they have been this excited bless them.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Palace fans keep telling us all their players are better than ours. How come no one wants to buy them. They have already sold Haha.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ironic that our latest new troll chose the username "Oh south london.." when we all know that the second line of that song goes "..is full of shit".

He's just copped a permanent ban, btw. Don't mind banter, but if they are going to full-on troll, they can do one.

Hawaii is looking touch and go.

Hawaii

Banned
Mar 28, 2011
Makes me laugh how much palace fans are wetting themselves at the chance of signing bridcutt , Only a couple of months ago you was saying how much better Jonny Williams is than Bridcutt. Least when he is still with us tommorow we will understand how much you love him :)

I think most of us were saying Jedinak was better than Bridcutt. The same Jedinak who's been getting rave reviews in every Premier League game so far, so arguably we were right.

Still a good player mind, and one that I would welcome here.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Yay! The Chavalanche appears to be gaining momentum on the board now. Presumably they're all getting rather angry & frustrated that their wonderful football club are cementing their Champions League ambitions by signing up a load of old shite. :lol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ironic that our latest new troll chose the username "Oh south london.." when we all know that the second lines of that song goes "..is full of shit".

He's just copped a permanent ban, btw. Don't mind banter, but if they are going to full-on troll, they can do one.

Hawaii is looking touch and go.

Arse! I think I was doing it at the same time. Can we tell who won?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here