Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton reject £1.75m Bridcutt bid from rivals Palace

Hawaii

Banned
Mar 28, 2011
Taking your pick of the championships players? :lolol: Apart from Kebe you haven't signed anyone else because you keep offering ridiculous money[/QUOTE

Really? I must have misunderstood when we signed Jack Hunt and Adrian Mariappa then. Both players who would walk into your side if you took your blue and white glasses off for a minute.

I'm flattered that you've all quoted me and seem to be taking such an interest in our transfer dealings by the way. I guess there's not much going on at the Amex :(

DannyCPFC

May 21, 2011
Poor Brighton fans while the big boys like Palace are signing top players, you lot are just sitting there praying that one of your players dont leave :lolol:

Sep 1, 2013
dick-head.gif

Mod edit

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Poor Brighton fans while the big boys like Palace are signing top players, you lot are just sitting there praying that one of your players dont leave :lolol:

"Top players"?

:lolol:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Taking your pick of the championships players? :lolol: Apart from Kebe you haven't signed anyone else because you keep offering ridiculous money[/QUOTE

Really? I must have misunderstood when we signed Jack Hunt and Adrian Mariappa then. Both players who would walk into your side if you took your blue and white glasses off for a minute.

I'm flattered that you've all quoted me and seem to be taking such an interest in our transfer dealings by the way. I guess there's not much going on at the Amex :(

The same Mariappa that hasn't made an appearance for Reading this season? Haven't got a clue who Jack Hunt is..

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Watching Palace buy crap with their money today.

Priceless :lolol:

Indeed. I'm just imagining Worzel carting his wheelbarrow full of mercinary has-beens & never-will-be's through the gates of his Selhurst pigsty - & then dumping them on the pitch. Endearing images aplenty. :clap:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

There's a difference.

You need about 30 players. We don't. Also no one wants your shit players.

Still waiting for your first 'top' signing though.

Hawaii

Banned
Mar 28, 2011
Name the teams set of signings who first joined the prem as being worse (and considering the quality of their existing squad then).

Oooh I don't know. Derby maybe? Reading?

I recently read a thread on here that claimed Joel Ward is barely Championship standard, yet he's been our best defender by a mile so far and kept a full Italy international in his pocket on Saturday. Considering the majority of you regularly go to Arsenal and Liverpool matches I'm surprised about your lack of Premier League knowledge.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Can we not just ban these palace muppets, we have enough mods on. these threads are getting boring

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here