Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton reject £1.75m Bridcutt bid from rivals Palace

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO 51s
Brighton have rejected an improved bid from Crystal Palace and an offer from Nottingham Forest for Liam Bridcutt. #bhafc #nffc #cpfc

Suck it.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm reliably informed that Bridcutt wants to join Palace, however with the likes of Norwich involved I would imagine Brighton would push for an alternative move if they receive a good offer.

Oh aye. Reliably informed by whom? ???

albionite

May 20, 2009
Funny reading bbs saying how much they would love to get Bridcutt. Bet when the window closes and he isn't a palace player they will all say he is shit and jedi is better.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
****ing Nottingham Forest. Where are they getting their money from? No way he would go there. Surely we would only consider offers north of £5M??

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Andy Naylor‏@AndyNaylorArgus17m
Well-placed club sources revealed last night there was near-zero chance of Bridcutt or Ulloa leaving. Can't see £2m changing that. #bhafc

Naylor on Twitter. Never happening.

Hawaii

Banned
Mar 28, 2011
Oh aye. Reliably informed by whom? ???

A reliable source who is seldom wrong on these things ;)

Obviously the bonus of nicking your best player would make the deal twice as sweet but I doubt it'll happen TBH. Brighton would be mad to let him join us.

Still, if it unsettles him then great!

Oct 25, 2003

Obviously the bonus of nicking your best player would make the deal twice as sweet but I doubt it'll happen TBH. Brighton would be mad to let him join us.

unless it's Bridcutt himself then you haven't been 'reliably' informed by anyone I'm afraid.

albionite

May 20, 2009

So someone who is never wrong but you doubt it will happen. yeah ok

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
They're clearly just trying to "unsettle" us for whatever reason, they know full well we won't sell for less than £5 million. And as if they have a chance of getting Ulloa ffs..

Hawaii

Banned
Mar 28, 2011
My source wasn't the BBS, but feel free to carry on believing that if it makes you feel better.

In all seriousness Bridcutt would be a strange signing considering we've just got Barry Bannan and have a pleathora of midfielders on our books. If he goes I reckon it'll be to Norwich.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

Do me a favour and **** off.:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here