Votes: 28 32.6%

• Total voters

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Craft is running away with it.

It is a bit one sided.

To be fair the World's End was the weakest contender to make it through to the second round so it was always going to struggle.

However, it has still performed better than the Shakespeare's Head did against the Battle of Trafalgar so it's not the most one sided of ties we've seen

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I wonder if he got stitched up by his mates asking for the high end beers when it was his round? The old "I'm getting bored of this house ale, I will try something different, that artisanal ale from the solid gold tap looks nice-I try that" routine.

maybe. and 17% might explain events later on.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
To be fair the World's End was the weakest contender to make it through to the second round so it was always going to struggle.

However, it has still performed better than the Shakespeare's Head did against the Battle of Trafalgar so it's not the most one sided of ties we've seen

True. I'm looking forward to the next round now. Craft Beer versus The Basketmakers could be a tasty tie.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ive never even seen the worlds end haha.. looking at its location, I seem to have a flashback of a shoeshop there in my younger days.. As I just visit nowadays, London road isnt really on the list of places to show my gf, as ive seen a steady decline..i might pop in as ive heard theres a reggae pub in Rosehill now, so planning that area..any recommendations for round there would be appreciated....

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
an insufferably smug, sterile wannabe with great beer vs an old school bit of a dump with cracking food and disappointing beer

it's about pubs,

I'm spoiling my paper (I'll spare you the details)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
an insufferably smug, sterile wannabe with great beer vs an old school bit of a dump with cracking food and disappointing beer

it's about pubs,

I'm spoiling my paper (I'll spare you the details)

I don't think you can have been in the World's End, it's got some excellent beers (although it doesn't have Harveys)

I nominated three pubs in this: The Mitre, World's End and Great Eastern and none have made it to the quarter final :(

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
A vote for the Craft Beer Co is a vote for the man. Yes it is a nice pub. Best Brighton pub? Nah.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Right, that's VOTING CLOSED for this tie.

The World's End has performed admirably given its unfancied nature but ultimately its participation in the tournament ends here as the Craft Beer Co marches on to the quarter finals

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here