Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton NSC fanbase - where are you from?

Where are you FROM?

• Brighton

Votes: 176 32.4%
  • Somewhere else in Sussex

Votes: 243 44.8%
  • Somewhere outside Sussex

Votes: 118 21.7%
  • Lund, Sweden

Votes: 6 1.1%

• Total voters

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Sheppey
Lewes (the golden years)
Canterbury
Hounslow
Woking
New Delhi
Abuja
Woking

Parents solid Glynde and Ringmer folk, hence why I’m here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Brighton Born and Bred. Maybe should change my user name to that. I can't really see an issue with it.

:eek::laugh:

Born in Buckingham Road maternity hospital, a short walk from the station, exactly the same number of years months and days ago, minus one, that my old man had under his belt when he died. This has been playing on my mind a bit, what with my mental make up. Get past that one and I may live forever.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Born in Southlands hospital, Shoreham, but parents living in Hangleton, Hove. I then lived just off Eastern Road for several years, until I was 8, and then moved to Portslade. I suppose I’m Brightonish.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Born and raised in Barnet. Moved to Walthamstow and then Bow before heading down to the coast in 97

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Born in London then Surrey, then London again now living and settled in Dorset. Never lived within 30 miles of Brighton or close to Sussex.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
:eek::laugh:

Born in Buckingham Road maternity hospital, a short walk from the station, exactly the same number of years months and days ago, minus one, that my old man had under his belt when he died. This has been playing on my mind a bit, what with my mental make up. Get past that one and I may live forever.

You'll live forever H.

Relax.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I’m a Hersham Boy (laced up boots and corduroys). Went to the same school as Sham 69 (many years after them, of course). Family moved to Rustington and I came too as a callow youth and now I’ve lived in Sussex longer than I lived in Surrey.

It’s nicer here.

P.S. I was born in a staunch Chelsea FC area. I might be a Brighton JCL but you couldn’t call me a glory hunter.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I was brought up in Oxford, France, Holland, Ruislip, Cyprus and Wiltshire until I came to boarding school in Sussex age 10 in 1977. Not sure what I should put in the poll.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here