Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton MOM

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
Interesting that people thinking we had the better of the match,yet the only names mentioned for mom are Greer and Calde both defenders.

yes it is interesting and they did look dangerous on the counter attack
which suggests our defending was not as good as our attacking
with calde it is understandable because he is better attacking than defending
set up the goal and was the most effective wide attacker on the pitch
I think the much maligned midfield trio of Andrews JFC and Orlandi were more
effective than given credit for well jake had a poor first half so for me
MOM is between Andrews and Orlandi
was very excited to see Orlandi picked in a central midfield position
but in truth he has been disappointing there but last night he was involved
in most of our best play in the first 20 mins
still would like to see him back on the left to improve our poor
standard of crossing

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
I don't think we played very well except for the first 20 minutes. Forster-Caskey was MOM for me. I am not a great fan of him and only the first time he would have got MOM. But the rest did not play all that well. Calderon did OK as a right winger but not as a full back. Upson and Ulloa were very poor. Buckley MOM in the first half.

There was one very encouraging aspect. We won more our fair share of 50-50 balls and second balls and getting out of sticky situations keeping the ball. If we can keep that up with another 90 minutes, Derby will never be able to relax with a one goal lead. The next goal is crucial.

Why did Upson dive in with the foul?[/

You are joking are you not? You must be.
JFC MOM that is funny - What did he do that made you come to that decision?
How could buckley be MOM in the first half also, one back flick and then drifts away from the game.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Based on 'effort per minutes on the field', I'll throw CMS in as an option.

I'd guess the rest of the team are flagging at the end of the season and he's still relatively fresh having missed so much, but his enthusiasm yesterday was fantastic. Really glad to see him back in the team and just wish that we had 10 more players who feel as lucky to be on the pitch as he seems to - we'd be a completely different side if they were all that positive.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Based on 'effort per minutes on the field', I'll throw CMS in as an option.

I'd guess the rest of the team are flagging at the end of the season and he's still relatively fresh having missed so much, but his enthusiasm yesterday was fantastic. Really glad to see him back in the team and just wish that we had 10 more players who feel as lucky to be on the pitch as he seems to - we'd be a completely different side if they were all that positive.

When CMS had been on for a minute or 2 he was chasing down the ball being passed about by 3 Derby players - on his own while Jesse was strolling about 10 yards away. First time I've seen him look so pissed off with a team mate. He always gives 100 % for the whole time he is on the pitch.

Will he still be with us next season?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
When CMS had been on for a minute or 2 he was chasing down the ball being passed about by 3 Derby players - on his own while Jesse was strolling about 10 yards away. First time I've seen him look so pissed off with a team mate. He always gives 100 % for the whole time he is on the pitch.

Will he still be with us next season?

Really hope so! I had started to forget what an asset he was with all the "Who's that man..." fever!

I have never seen a player who is so consistently passionate. Plenty are more skillful, but no one wants to be there more than Craig.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here