Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] .... Brighton might boil our livers

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
at least this guy is more positive :ROFLMAO:

'We will attack them, they will come three times, they will fall on a defensive wall, they will break their faces and with sudden counterattacks we will make them 0-3 and in the end we will say to them, where are you going, you brat?????'

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton

'We will attack them, they will come three times, they will fall on a defensive wall, they will break their faces and with sudden counterattacks we will make them 0-3 and in the end we will say to them, where are you going, you brat?????'
Sounds eerily similar to the Everton game

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
Another quote from their board, a bit more sobering

‘We are playing the most in-form team in Europe. A phenomenal team that is admired by the entire football world.

I think the only time we played a similar match was away to Sevilla.

Honestly, I can't find anything positive to think about, the only things that need to be avoided are the distractions and the health of the players in the run-up to the game (I'm not talking about fatigue, those who play will be tongue-tied).

I hope the reality isn't as bleak as I have it in my head.’

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I think they are being unduly negative.

If we hit our straps, yes you have to fancy us, but we've been well beaten by limited sides this year.

If they can find the first goal, or at least frustrate us for a bit, it's properly game on

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
We're constantly being referred to as a 'Cinderella'. Makes sense, with Bellotti and Archer as the ugly sisters, and Tony Bloom as Prince Charming (Although I think this was a Palace slur for Jordan, so maybe not). Dick Knight as the fairy grandmother?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
"watching Munich struggle with MU tonight and to know that Brighton murder MU too easy and for four times, I truly worry Brighton might boil our livers"

my favourite translate from AEK fans so far :ROFLMAO:
As the late and great Alan Rickman once said “Loxley, I’m going to cut your heart out with a spoon”

el punal

We're constantly being referred to as a 'Cinderella'. Makes sense, with Bellotti and Archer as the ugly sisters, and Tony Bloom as Prince Charming (Although I think this was a Palace slur for Jordan, so maybe not). Dick Knight as the fairy grandmother?
As long as nobody utters those words “He’s behind you!” :ohmy:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Sounds like a Nostradamus prophecy.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Almost all offal is tremendous if correctly prepared and served. The exception is tripe, which, in the immortal words of Anthony Bourdain, smells like wet sheepdog.
One for the oldies.

037AB46C-0A46-42DC-987B-2380ABA47A00.jpeg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Does this mean Fava Bean and Chianti is the Guest Pie?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I think they are being unduly negative.

If we hit our straps, yes you have to fancy us, but we've been well beaten by limited sides this year.

If they can find the first goal, or at least frustrate us for a bit, it's properly game on
That's the nub of it. There have been times under De Zerbi when we have just been SO good that, even though I know it's stupid, I honestly think we'll never lose another match (I thought it after Saturday). Then of course remembering games like Everton and West Ham bring me back to reality.

And apparently we've never won three games in a row under RDZ ...

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Who BOILS liver? Right up there with well done steak or people who think BBQ food should be black on the outside and raw in the middle. Revolting.

:moo:

You are quite right of course but I'm fairly sure our Greek friend isn't looking forward to having his liver boiled. Perhaps we can just fry their livers with a little butter, garlic and parsley?

Almost all offal is tremendous if correctly prepared and served. The exception is tripe, which, in the immortal words of Anthony Bourdain, smells like wet sheepdog.

Tripe is great. Callos a la Madrileña, Lampredotto, Phở Dặc Biệt... The possibilities are endless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here