Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
So let me get this straight. You are predicting that something or nothing or nothing we notice at the time but we might notice later and realise that the date was important.

I'm predicting that time will end as we know it. Something will happen, I'm guessing a Jason Russell sort of experience for the ones who need a lesson learning and a very peaceful one for those at one with nature.Wether it'll be on that specific date or spread over a longer period, I don't know. But from that date things will change and that includes time.

Below is what I don't think will happen, your government and TV would rather you believe this article. BBC News - North Korea confirms rocket plans to UN shipping agency

And you think we are the mad ones? The BBC fear! That's your news for god sake!

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I'm predicting that time will end as we know it. Something will happen, I'm guessing a Jason Russell sort of experience for the ones who need a lesson learning and a very peaceful one for those at one with nature.Wether it'll be on that specific date or spread over a longer period, I don't know. But from that date things will change and that includes time.

Well that's cleared that up. sounds good i look forward to it.

What is the definition of 'at one with nature. I don't kills snails will i be okay?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

Below is what I don't think will happen, your government and TV would rather you believe this article. BBC News - North Korea confirms rocket plans to UN shipping agency

Not my news, and I predict you're cuckoo. Just how many times were you dropped on the head as a baby?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yeah, there was a big prediction made about the Olympics and yes, something big did happen. A deployment of British troops occurred in England for the Olympics, the biggest since world war 2. 17,000 wasn't it? Are they still there?

and you are counting that as 'see we told you so'

because that is not how i remember the predictions. I am sure there was a massive explosion near a clock that didn't really lok like Big Ben with people wearing the colours of the olympic rings running from the explosion in fear. Not exactly the same as a few English soldiers in the capital of England is it?

and I am a bit far from London can anyone confirm if the are still there? You will forgive me if I don't take your questions as conclusive truth that they are?

Maybe the fact that the Aussies did so terribly at the Olympics was part of the Illuminati conspiracy as well(are you claiming everything that was slightly out of the ordinary?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Yeah, there was a big prediction made about the Olympics and yes, something big did happen. A deployment of British troops occurred in England for the Olympics, the biggest since world war 2. 17,000 wasn't it? Are they still there?

No, they are not still there.

So the big event that you were banging on about was a deployment of troops which didn't affect any of us. Not really a big event was it? Not even a small event.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

something big did happen - we won loads of medals coming 3rd in the table on golds, 4th on total, and generally it was a success worldwide. some unarmed soldiers that had been drafted in to man the security checks, bag searches at the venue went off back to barraks afterwards. no German, US or other NATO troops (as some liked to predict) came over, there was no civil unrest, no coup, no rising of the forces of darkness/illuminati/NWO. everything carried on as normal after the closing, and nothing happend at the paralympics as some desperate nutters tried to spin as a backup story.

on the 21st of December, we will have the winter equinox and maybe a few more faux-hippies at Stonehenge because of this Mayan nonsence. on the 22nd, the most signifcant thing to happen of note to the good burghers of this board will be us stealing 3 points away at Blackburn.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's about the only Australian animal that doesn't want to kill you then. :lol:

lol.

I am struggling to come to terms with the idea that there are no snails in New Zealand. Can you have a proper look and get back to me? Oh and please try to do it before the 21st of December as that is the date they are going to rise up from their shells and claim the world as their own. :)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Well, that's that sorted out quite nicely. The rest of us can just go back to our day jobs and stop worrying.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
No, they are not still there.

So the big event that you were banging on about was a deployment of troops which didn't affect any of us. Not really a big event was it? Not even a small event.

Makes you wonder what will happen on the 21st. Maybe the snowdrops will boom early

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
lol.

I am struggling to come to terms with the idea that there are no snails in New Zealand. Can you have a proper look and get back to me? Oh and please try to do it before the 21st of December as that is the date they are going to rise up from their shells and claim the world as their own. :)

Asked a colleague and they do have snails here. Meat eating ones. I guess these bad boys will be ruling the earth after 21/12/2012.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well, that's that sorted out quite nicely. The rest of us can just go back to our day jobs and stop worrying.

Presumably, if time is going to change we may have to renegotiate our hourly rate

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
on the 21st of December, we will have the winter equinox and maybe a few more faux-hippies at Stonehenge because of this Mayan nonsence. on the 22nd, the most signifcant thing to happen of note to the good burghers of this board will be us stealing 3 points away at Blackburn.

I am hoping that the great news on the 21st is that Vicente is fit for the Blackburn game.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just had a thought, there are lots of British troops based in the UK most of the time and does checking tickets at an athletics stadium actually count as a " deployment " ?... I mean they were not carrying arms/grenades now were they.. hardly a show of force.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I am hoping that the great news on the 21st is that Vicente is fit for the Blackburn game.

to be fair, that would be an indication of some significant shift in the world.

I recall that the BBC ran a feature on a chap from Lewes who had sold up everything just prior to the start of the Millennium in anticipation of impending Armageddon. Does he post on here now?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Ahh, that old chestnut, "everyone like me and who believes what I believe will be saved, the rest of you heathens will suffer". If we're talking egos.... Grow up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here