Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton is the hub for European Chemtrails!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Want to bet that nothing happens?

Sure that could be the case but one things for sure. There's not going to be any doom. The ancient predictions for this date are all very peaceful. It may actually be that nothing does happen on that day and this will continue onwards until we realise, something did happen and that is why we are no longer fighting wars and living in fear of nuclear bombs and mass debt.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Sure that could be the case but one things for sure. There's not going to be any doom. The ancient predictions for this date are all very peaceful. It may actually be that nothing does happen on that day and this will continue onwards until we realise, something did happen and that is why we are no longer fighting wars and living in fear of nuclear bombs and mass debt.

or nothing could happen at all.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
or nothing could happen at all.

Yeah, like I said. Nothing in terms of doom will happen. Probably just a normal day. Don't stress at what your news and media tells you, they are just fear mongering us with bullshit doom which wont happen. Here's an example (notice the dates the BullshitBroadCasting put out):BBC News - North Korea confirms rocket plans to UN shipping agency

It wont happen, nothing will happen, there is no need to believe this bullshit article. It's just fear they are reporting.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
This thread is f***ing hilarious. It's really not that much of a difficult thing convincing people.

Get REAL SCIENTIFIC evidence. (Not individual accounts from people with an agenda). And be believed.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Chill-out mate! A new-age does not mean you are going to die. The world will end AS WE KNOW IT. Why do you associate that with death? That's just depressing!

Nope, Its bang on this time, they re-calculated the figures and this time its going to happen. Maybe good if the powers that be were to add some kind of stress relief chemicals to the chem trails just to soften the blow.

Thinking about it, if by some incredible piece of luck we survive, maybe they can keep up the Valium Chem trails for Christmas as its always pretty stressful ?

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
leon_illo2157.jpg :thumbsup:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It does not matter anyway, we're all going to die on the 21st December remember ?

Be ready. This could be a good time.

"You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour. And there are things to be considered...

Where are you living?
What are you doing?
What are your relationships?
Are you in right relation?
Where is your water?
Know your garden.
It is time to speak your Truth.
Create your community.
Be good to each other.
And do not look outside yourself for the leader."

Then he clasped his hands together, smiled, and said, "This could be a good time!"

"There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are torn apart and will suffer greatly.

"Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above water. And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate. At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, Least of all ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

"The time for the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the word struggle from you attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

"We are the ones we've been waiting for."

An unnamed Hopi elder
Hopi Nation
Oraibi, Arizona

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

"You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that this is the Hour. And there are things to be considered...

Where are you living?
What are you doing?
Where is your water?
Know your garden.
Create your community.
Be good to each other.

Then he clasped his hands together, smiled, and said, "This could be a good time!"

"There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are torn apart and will suffer greatly.

"Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above water. And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate. At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, Least of all ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

"The time for the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the word struggle from you attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

An unnamed Hopi elder
Hopi Nation
Oraibi, Arizona

Guess that means Hillian1 and vegster wont be on here for much longer!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Guess that means Hillian1 and vegster wont be on here for much longer!

"Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above water. And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate. At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, Least of all ourselves.

I am thinking that everyone might start trippin balls on 21st December. That's my theory.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
People never belied the world was flat.

If they did, why did ships have people at the top of a mast to look for land?

Think about it.
Been known since Eratosthenes (276–194 BC) calculated the diameter of the earth from the length of shadows cast at different latitudes.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I am thinking that everyone might start trippin balls on 21st December. That's my theory.

My prediction is mass schizophrenia. Find out what happened to Jason Russell (the guy who was promoting an invasion into africa to fight an army of children)
What happened to him will happen to a lot come that date. It'll humiliate and destroy certain peoples egos. Not everyone will go through this process as others never used their ego negatively, they will have a peaceful future. The rest will have to pick themselves from the bottom. This includes people from high respective positions.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Where are you living?
What are you doing?
Where is your water?
Know your garden.
Create your community.
Be good to each other.

An unnamed Hopi elder
Hopi Nation
Oraibi, Arizona

Sounds like them Chemtrails have hit them hard, either that or someones been giving them Firewater again.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Sounds like them Chemtrails have hit them hard, either that or someones been giving them Firewater again.

Keep clutching on Vegster, let's see how long you can defend madness for.
I hope you will be okay come the procession of the equinox. You're sounding weak.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I noticed that the Hopi " elder " does not give his name ? good move.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Dingodan and The Truth together making predictions about some big event.

Now where have I heard all this before?

Wasn't there some sort of big event supposed to happen during/after the Olympics?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Dingodan and The Truth together making predictions about some big event.

Now where have I heard all this before?

Wasn't there some sort of big event supposed to happen during/after the Olympics?

Yeah, there was a big prediction made about the Olympics and yes, something big did happen. A deployment of British troops occurred in England for the Olympics, the biggest since world war 2. 17,000 wasn't it? Are they still there?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

So let me get this straight. You are predicting that something or nothing or nothing we notice at the time but we might notice later and realise that the date was important.

This is similar to the something that was going to happen at the Olympics but then didn't because we were all talking about it and stopped it.

Well here is my predictions based on my calendar ....... Well not much really............ Tomorrow something will happen or maybe the next day.......or it might not but if it doesn't then tomorrow will be the beginning of something important that we will see the culmination of some other time......... or we might not.

Now come back on Sunday and tell me I am wrong.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Been known since Eratosthenes (276–194 BC) calculated the diameter of the earth from the length of shadows cast at different latitudes.

Wasn't damn close to working out the size of the earth?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here