Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion - Watford FC *** Official Match Thread ***

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
in two minds whether to get on the bus to the pub to go watch the game. due to distance from pub and time difference i wouldnt be back until gone midnight and i have to be up early, i'd be the only f*cker in the pub, i'm not overly confident of a win, let alone a decent performance, the weather is shite, and a pint costs a tenner whilst i have beer in the fridge......Seagulls player methinks.

I hope this post bites me in the arse, we thrash them and i deeply regret not going to the pub to watch the game!

Tenner a pint? Where do you live? Moscow?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
in two minds whether to get on the bus to the pub to go watch the game. due to distance from pub and time difference i wouldnt be back until gone midnight and i have to be up early, i'd be the only f*cker in the pub, i'm not overly confident of a win, let alone a decent performance, the weather is shite, and a pint costs a tenner whilst i have beer in the fridge......Seagulls player methinks.

I hope this post bites me in the arse, we thrash them and i deeply regret not going to the pub to watch the game!

you are in luck tonight ................its working

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Bruno FFS!!!!!!!!!!

He's shite!!!!!!!!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
WTF Cantor and Byrne talking sense

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
We may well have the ridiculous situation tonight of a very low gate but 27000 plus being the announced attendance.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Message to Adam Virgo: Sometimes "club" is sufficient, there really is no need to say "football club" two or three times per sentence.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
I can guarantee that we'll get at least a point. We've only lost at home in the league so far this season when I've come over to watch. :( so seeing as I'm sitting at home with the kettle on we've got every chance tonight.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Would like to have seen Lita start. Also worried about Bruno. But come on you blues

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here