Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Oscar is never satisfied with a point.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
you are a thick simple being tsb. my kids are fine and know that dad has a laugh on here . i pity you trapped no life. lol

They're fine knowing that their dad gets his kicks from arguing on a message board? Oh well, each to their own i guess.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
In the 2nd half I glanced over to a row in front of me and there was a lady with her kid laying on her lap wrapped up in a blanket trying to have a sleep!! What the hell is going on!
The boy was most probs 9

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
In the 2nd half I glanced over to a row in front of me and there was a lady with her kid laying on her lap wrapped up in a blanket trying to have a sleep!! What the hell is going on!
The boy was most probs 9

think they showed that on the sky coverage.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The boy was most probs 9

Why pay a babysitter for the night when you can take the kid with you for a quid ?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Did Jack Bond find a Steward, and is everything okay? I'm dying to know. (PA announcement)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Did Jack Bond find a Steward, and is everything okay? I'm dying to know. (PA announcement)

LOL, I thought they said Jack Pot, and that it was a wind-up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports