Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion - Watford FC *** Official Match Thread ***

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Why are we signing injured players and half fit players then ? I've said no point signing players on loan unless they're ready to go

If they're ready to go, then there's a high chance they're playing for their parent club and probably not available for loan. That's the good thing about loans from the perspective of the parent club - allows the player to get match fit, play games and try to impress to push for a place when they're back.

Considering our current league position and our financial status, do you think we could afford a player that will a) improve the squad b) is available for loan and c) doesn't need match fitness? This isn't FM.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Hoskins never a first team player
Lita for Ulloa from the Prem
Conway for Lua Lua from the Prem
Agustien/Andrews from the Prem/played in the Prem

So I would say yes we have signed enough players and quality at that

So you want to do what? Fire the manager? Get a new Chairman with billions to spend?
Become a Chelsea fan? We did well tonight, against a team that have a lot of quality players that we probably couldn't afford. Are you able to be realistic enough to see that or do you think we should be 10 points clear by now? Get real- this is Brighton & Hove Albion. We do not have a divine right to be in the top tier, having spent most of our history in the lower leagues. Most of us enjoy the ride and accept that we will NEVER win the premiership let alone the Champions league.But do you really expect that?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Shows how far expectations have fallen this season when people are pleased with a lucky point against a poor Watford team at home. I just hope we can kick on against Doncaster and Blackburn and actually win a match

Is it a bad thing that people have changed their expectations? A high percentage of people were, and still are happy to give the time to firstly adapt to Oscar's ideas and b) get our injuries out of the way. Reaching the heights of last season was never guaranteed and if anyone thinks that it is needs their head examined.

It may have been a 'lucky' point, but it was also a point that we earned with a committed performance by most of the 13 involved (i'll not say all as there'll be people who'll contest that). So what if Watford were poor tonight? it doesn't automatically mean we should beat them.

Progress comes in many forms. We've all seen that over the years. I don't think it's everyone else that has the issue here.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Says it all about you. How long until the next ban eh vulch?

im waiting for you to go running to the mods foaming at the mouth waving a pretend yellow card saying bozza please ban him. then having a celebration **** in your little bedroom in your parents house thinking what a good little boy you are.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
im waiting for you to go running to the mods foaming at the mouth waving a pretend yellow card saying bozza please ban him. then having a celebration **** in your little bedroom in your parents house thinking what a good little boy you are.

Your poor, poor kids.
Why would I need to report it? Anyone who views it can see for themselves that it isn't on.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

excuse me bof have you not read tsb calling me a .... in tbe first place. on rule for the arse lickers on here.

:laugh:
You couldn't make it up.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Your poor, poor kids.
Why would I need to report it? Anyone who views it can see for themselves that it isn't on.

you are a thick simple being tsb. my kids are fine and know that dad has a laugh on here . i pity you trapped no life. lol

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Vulture is shooting herself. In the foot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here