Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Yeovil Town *** Official Match Thread

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Lose at home to Watford(which i reckon we will) and the boos will ring out. Garcia isn't good enough i'm afraid.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Sounded poor, why are we unable to take chances.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
14th , 3 wins away from the play off spots.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It's all a bit directionless at the moment, starting to get a bit concerned about the capabilities of Oscar and his ability to motivate players. We've struggled on a number of occasions this season where our team, regardless of injuries, should be doing better. It's very dissapointing, performances haven't been good enough so far.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Toothless in all honesty....story of the season and more....not clinical enough....we will come good but when?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Lose at home to Watford(which i reckon we will) and the boos will ring out. Garcia isn't good enough i'm afraid.

Really? Best players out injured and players not taking chances. What is he meant to do?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Would you be able to do any better with 7 or 8 first choice players out injured ???

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

I disagree with you at the moment but you are right to question him. He's had long enough to be accountable for results now

Freeloaders

Banned
Oct 6, 2013
More of the same old rubbish from the vile night club drunks.Nil Nil with Yeovil lol what a joke of a team.Thats the best they can dish up after another 2 weeks off night clubbing.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Just not good enough, I said this before the start of the season that one year managing in Israel is no preparation for arguably the toughest and most competitive league in the world, managers that do well are hardened , experienced in the English game.

I wonder whose idea it was to appoint Oscar ?

A decision by Tony Bloom with support from David Burke after talking to numerous people in the know about football.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Really? Best players out injured and players not taking chances. What is he meant to do?

Exactly. Someone blaming the board and a few blaming the boss. Fact is, though, that Oscar can only put out the players he has available. Leo's the only one who has looked even vaguely clinical this season and he's out. As Warren said: we should have won easily today with the chances we had. It's the players who aren't getting it done.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Just not good enough, I said this before the start of the season that one year managing in Israel is no preparation for arguably the toughest and most competitive league in the world, managers that do well are hardened , experienced in the English game.

I wonder whose idea it was to appoint Oscar ?

12 games played out of 46......that leaves 34 to play. Let us judge when Ulloa, Orlandi, Bridcutt are back again, let alone a fit KLL, Kemy.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
More of the same old rubbish from the vile night club drunks.Nil Nil with Yeovil lol what a joke of a team.Thats the best they can dish up after another 2 weeks off night clubbing.

Koosh? Upson? Greer? Andrews? Barnes? Buckley?
Who exactly are you pointing the finger at there, trollman?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here