*** Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Yeovil Town *** Official Match Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted member 22389

We are miles better than this. What the frig is going on.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Don't think Oscar has got his tactics right again, bringing on JFK for Conway is pointless. Needed to bring on March to run at the tiring defense. I know we have a huge number of injuries but we are just not looking like a team that can win games and Oscar's tactics in the last few games have been very poor IMO.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Missing strikers are killing us. At least Lita was involved, I look forward to him starting.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Not really getting the champagne football we had hoped for from OG. Hard to tell if the malaise is simply down to injuries or if there are wider problems.

Whether it is or isn't, we certainly can't judge him until he has the full team to choose from. It's one of the worst recent seasons for injuries as far as I can remember..

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Not going up, not going down, not doing much this season. Too many injuries, might have a decent second half of the season if we get some of the casualties back and playing well before Xmas. Deffo a season of Oscar getting used to this division I think.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Absolute rubbish, not good enough at all. Time for some serious criticism of the board

:lolol: What is funny is that you might actually believe that.

Our style of play has been totally dismantled to be re-built. But our best players are injured. Oscar LITERALLY couldn't do much mote at the moment. Had we taken one of what sound like good chances, we'd have won and all would be rosy. But we didn't, and that isn't the end of the world.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Bournemouth equalize

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Give Lita his due. Seemed to be having ago, despite not playing for a couple of months, and only getting to know his new team-mates in the last two days!

We just gotta start sticking these chances in the net, and then we might even win a match. If we don't score, the worst the opposition gets is nil, and then we only draw!

Hopefully Lita will find his scoring boots against Watford, or we will be losing to them like we did last season. :ffsparr:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Disappointingly predictable sums up my feelings :/

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Not going up, not going down, not doing much this season. Too many injuries, might have a decent second half of the season if we get some of the casualties back and playing well before Xmas. Deffo a season of Oscar getting used to this division I think.

14 points from 12 games is cause for concern in my book.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Memo to Albion players....
BALL.... that round white thing you are kicking about the PITCH.
GOAL....that strange white oblong covered by a net at the other end from you.
OBJECT...to place said BALL into said GOAL.
The BALL should not go over the top,passed the post but between the sticks!!

T.I.C.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Not massively surprised. We are a mid table side at best.

Most disappointing thing is even if not scoring and winning be nice to put some passes together and have a decent go. Just seems so disjointed under OG even with injuries considered

Definetly 2 points dropped there I'm afraid.

Positive is clean sheet and Lita sounded decent but that is a woeful side we were playing there

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Whether it is or isn't, we certainly can't judge him until he has the full team to choose from. It's one of the worst recent seasons for injuries as far as I can remember..

Agreed. I can't remember a season like this for injuries in a long long time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports