[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7dialssouthpaw

Sep 10, 2022
Five-man flooded midfield and a surprise for Wolves who've set up to counter our verticalization. Might mean a 0-0 up to 60 mins and then Mitoma on. Japan used him well as an impact sub in the WC. (fingers crossed we don't get fxcked in the first half though!).

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I’m getting worried about RDZ he seems to be getting things wrong, todays line up should have been Wednesday’s line up. Didn’t notice Colwell has having a mare and subbed our player who looked most like doing something twice. Forget he had a bench at Wembley and could of prepared for pens when it was heading that way.
That's what I said but got shouted down. Lets hope the lads prove me wrong.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
On another note, really is nothing like a few pints and a glorious sunny day at Falmer.

20230429_140806.jpg

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
RDZ can't win here. A lot of people were insisting on the strongest possible side for Forest. So he did it and they were dead on their feet. Everyone complained that he should have rested players.

So now he rest the regulars, and everybody complains again...
Not everyone… some of us (well, me) got reamed for suggesting a proper rotation

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Looks like a really weak line up to me. For the first time ever I've gone against the Albion and stuck £20 on a Wolves win at 4/1. Still prefer to see a Brighton win but with that team it looks very unlikely.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Looks like a really weak line up to me. For the first time ever I've gone against the Albion and stuck £20 on a Wolves win at 4/1. Still prefer to see a Brighton win but with that team it looks very unlikely.
First time ever?! Why today? You supported us long?

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Big call resting all three of Moises, Mitoma and Ali Mac. But it is still a reasonable line up.

Could be a surprise 4-4-2 with Welbz and Big Den up top.

Certainly won’t be the line up Wolves have been preparing for.

Fingers crossed for a result rather than performance today. Think the mindset needs 3 points!

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Worried about this one. Really weak line up but chance for Gilmour to show he can compete and step up

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Necessary changes but it doesn't fill me with hope. Gilmour has been an after thought so far under De Zerbi and Undav unfortunately hasn't looked like a premier league quality player at any stage this season.

Hopefully both will shine today and we'll pick up a big three points.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
RDZ can't win here. A lot of people were insisting on the strongest possible side for Forest. So he did it and they were dead on their feet. Everyone complained that he should have rested players.

So now he rest the regulars, and everybody complains again...
Interestingly Manure players who played the full minutes didn’t look like Wembley had made any difference to their performance levels.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports