Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Blazing sunshine today. It may only be 12 degrees but the sun is as strong as it will be again in August. So for those of you whose genes have been basking in the north for hundreds of years, remember to daub your face with something protective today :thumbsup:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
What? Another game, seems like only this week we got back from Wembley late and Forest even later. I'm shattered so I'm guessing the players must be really feeling it. Although I doubt they had to sit in squashed coaches for hours and eat fast food for days on end.
Really need to get the noise levels up. I'll be doing my best in the East Upper.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Interesting, it’s what we all know, but it’s refreshing to hear, he admits he may have made a mistake.
He just keeps going up a notch, on my respect ladder, I fully expect him to manage Italy at some point in the future.
Possibly the best manager we will or have ever had.
He's such an impressive character. We're incredibly fortunate.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
No more superstitions. Still half full. You need to know to know.
IMG_20230429_115034_0.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Blazing sunshine today. It may only be 12 degrees but the sun is as strong as it will be again in August. So for those of you whose genes have been basking in the north for hundreds of years, remember to daub your face with something protective today :thumbsup:
DEFCFF88-AC5B-4210-A08D-A7F374CD0D30.jpeg

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Not sure where to post this, but here you go.

Pretty much what I saw but refreshing to hear RDZ come out and say it. Can expect a changed lineup today I'd have thought, chance for a couple of others to step up to the plate.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Pretty much what I saw but refreshing to hear RDZ come out and say it. Can expect a changed lineup today I'd have thought, chance for a couple of others to step up to the plate.
I still think something like

Steele
Veltman Webster Van Hecke Colwill
Ayari Gilmour
Buonanotte Enciso Mitoma
Welbeck

But hoping against hope for minutes from Lallana and Ferguson.

And yes, I know it’s a bit “out there” but these were changes we probably should’ve made for the Forest game, precisely so we could’ve picked our more regular XI today.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I still think something like

Steele
Veltman Webster Van Hecke Colwill
Ayari Gilmour
Buonanotte Enciso Mitoma
Welbeck

But hoping against hope for minutes from Lallana and Ferguson.

And yes, I know it’s a bit “out there” but these were changes we probably should’ve made for the Forest game, precisely so we could’ve picked our more regular XI today.
Too many changes to make all at once. Maybe a couple of (relatively) 'new' faces, and then more substitutes, earlier on than usual.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Too many changes to make all at once. Maybe a couple of (relatively) 'new' faces, and then more substitutes, earlier on than usual.
Whilst I appreciate your right, I genuinely think RDZ has learnt from Wednesday - I’d say it was his first “mistake” in selection. I still want his love child. My love is eternal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Heavens to Murgatroyd I'm on the train sat opposite 2 teenage girls.

They have said more words, in 5 stations, than I have all year.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Sounds like mitoma, Alexis and Estu are rested. Undav to start. I can’t help thinking we should have done that at forest!
Called it. :) also said we should’ve done it at Forest and that RDZ would’ve learnt from that on Wednesday

*activate smug mode*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here