Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It is all 6!
Undav scored the first in the 6th minute.
Undav scored Brighton's sixth in the 66th minute.
Is it destiny that we will finish in sixth?
Er, yeah, that is exactly what it is. Yes, definitely.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Maybe my imagination but today seemed to be going back to basics De Zerbi ball, lots of patient drawing out the opposition after a few games of quite frenetic play.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Dream day for Roberto. Key players properly rested, squad players all had great games, Enciso proved a right handful on the left, he didn’t need to risk Fergie and a thumping victory to alleviate the pain of the last couple of games.

We owe Man U a beating after the cup game. Players are going to be fired right up.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I can’t agree I’m afraid. Paul Merson is not fit to be a pundit. He’s barely coherent, incapable of pronouncing names properly and is unable to produce an argument for any position he takes.

There’s an clip of Merson analysing the Maguire transfer and he got it spot on. United overpaid for a defender playing in a structure he was never going to play in for United. Which is exactly what happened.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Maybe my imagination but today seemed to be going back to basics De Zerbi ball, lots of patient drawing out the opposition after a few games of quite frenetic play.

The funny thing was that the wise old head of Lopetegui, decided that they wouldn’t fall for the trap of rabidly closing down Dunk, Webster and Steele. From the off, happy to wait 30 yards out, before pressing.

It was still hopeless.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There’s an clip of Merson reading out what an analyst had written down in crayon for him (using words of one syllable) analysing the Maguire transfer and he got it spot on. United overpaid for a defender playing in a structure he was never going to play in for United. Which is exactly what happened.

corrected for accuracy

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Does anyone know what our xG was?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
What was that about when there wide player made a great run went passed FB was about to shoot and ref called play back

Eddie Bee

Feb 3, 2009
Shoreham by Sea
Dream day for Roberto. Key players properly rested, squad players all had great games, Enciso proved a right handful on the left, he didn’t need to risk Fergie and a thumping victory to alleviate the pain of the last couple of games.

We owe Man U a beating after the cup game. Players are going to be fired right up.
....and Solly March to score a Hat trick and kissing the match ball in font of the Man U fans.....not that I'm bitter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here