[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I wonder if another club would have pushed harder for cancellation given we have COVID players, (and Webster is back very soon but not yet).
I hope we’ve not been too noble, where others wouldn’t

This. My concern. Suppose they've no Jimenez but we're playing ummm cough Connelly. Oh here comes Traore. Bollocks.

As I said on another thread though, it's probably got to with money received from a home game with a very real possibility of empty stadiums.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Isn't it a penalty and a red card for deliberately striking a player in the head with your hands? Have they changed the rules again?

The kind of 'petty dark arts' you can get away with when defending a corner, apparently.

Here comes Traore to put in his one good performance of the season against us again.

D

Deleted member 2719

Oh no Traore.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Good news - Hwang out.
Bad news - Traore coming on.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Lamptey, cool as a cucumber.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
What's the reason for the empty seats? COVID fears? The need for negative LFT/vaccine passport or something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
We really are a team that plays knowing that we proabably won't score. I miss the days of Murray and Hemed playing up front! Yes, yes I know we're doing well in the PL etc etc

Just wish some of us played like we believed we were going to score. Love little intricate play outside the area.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What's the reason for the empty seats? COVID fears? The need for negative LFT/vaccine passport or something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10k fans do not want to get Covid this close to Christmas, and who can blame them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports