Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

I think it’s a good line up, Trossard recovering is key given they’ve lost their main goalscorer. Connolly I’m sure will do better than people expect because expectations in him are either 50 million or dogshit

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I think it’s a good line up, Trossard recovering is key given they’ve lost their main goalscorer. Connolly I’m sure will do better than people expect because expectations in him are either 50 million or dogshit

Yup absolutely vital Trossard is in the team. I dont think Brighton can win a Premier League game without either Trossard or Maupay on the pitch.

Hoping for a great game for Connolly but he is a lot better in a two man strike force so a bit worried about that, but hopefully he'll prove me wrong and show he can play as the lone striker (if that is the case).

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Yup absolutely vital Trossard is in the team. I dont think Brighton can win a Premier League game without either Trossard or Maupay on the pitch.

Hoping for a great game for Connolly but he is a lot better in a two man strike force so a bit worried about that, but hopefully he'll prove me wrong and show he can play as the lone striker (if that is the case).

I think Trossard or March will alternate to play up front with him.

Wokeworrier

Aug 7, 2021
West sussex/travelling
I'm not sure if we can really remember how to win a football match anymore so I am hoping that Wolves are exceedingly poor and we have one of those nights where everything seems to go our way.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
After everything we had from the club on how we must follow the covid rules, dissaponting to see some stewards in West Lower not wearing masks as they manned the stairways. Understand some of them may have medical issues that prevent them from wearing masks, but put them where they are not putting themselves or others at risk. Own goal by the club

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I wonder if another club would have pushed harder for cancellation given we have COVID players, (and Webster is back very soon but not yet).
I hope we’ve not been too noble, where others wouldn’t

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Wolves’ recent form doesn’t match some of the pessimistic views on here. They are definitely not the team they were a couple of seasons ago and with Trossard, Lamptey, Mwepu and Biss in our team, I think there are reasons to be cheerful.

However Connolly and March are weak spots so I’m going 0-0.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Doubt we'll be able to keep a clean sheet tonight. Just hope the football gods smile on us to score 1 more than them.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Anyone got a stream then?

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Connolly to score.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

FannieMac

Jan 4, 2014
I wonder if another club would have pushed harder for cancellation given we have COVID players, (and Webster is back very soon but not yet).
I hope we’ve not been too noble, where others wouldn’t

The way Omicron is going I expect this is the last game for a few weeks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here