Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Blinking flip!

Sad to say but we absolutely look like relegation fodder now. The confidence is shot to pieces. For all the chances we create we are so alarmingly fragile. It’s feeling like the Hyppia years right now.

Which doesn’t mean I’m going to sling mud at anybody on the pitch, on the touchline or in the boardroom. They’ll all be trying their utmost to turn things around but it’s simply not happening.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
We can’t clear our lines at all. Individual errors. Pointless corner conceded and v.poor keeping from Sanchez. Don’t think Burn could do much about that. Damn we are terrible at defending set pieces, clear 1st phase poorly, comes straight back. Ball watching and lack of concentration. Can’t hold a lead. Bloody hell. Still we’ll win 3-2

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Disappointing from Sanchez - but deflection off March who should have also done better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Burn is at fault for not heading a routine header back to the keeper and then they don’t even get that corner. Basic defending that costs us over and over. Sanchez should have done much better as well.

We are so slow in attack, so pedestrian. I have never been Potter out but this lack of urgency is palpable now.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

We have just been coached into being a very very very poor side. I’m barely even getting upset watching this. The numbness and inevitability of us conceding soft goals game after game. We are so going down if Potter is allowed to carry on. I’m amazed people saying their goals are bad luck too. Both were rank bad defending.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
You make your own luck. Give away enough confers and chances for a cross to be swung in and these things will happen.

D

Deleted member 2719

You couldn’t make it up.

Wolves always have first half shockers .......... until .......... a trip to The Amex.

I wish the cameras were in the East Stand, so they captured TB’s expression.

Is he in tonight, thought he was in Aus?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
The problem is, we're losing to teams that are plating badly. Sheffield United got a point vs us. Arsenal and Wolves currently are playing badly but they still beat us. Really worrying

Yep.
This is the worry.
Arsenal, no wins in 5 was it? 6?
Sheffield United, well.
And now a struggling Wolves, no wins away in 3.

you have to laugh or else you cry de de de de de de de, de de de de de...oh dear. from almost goal of the season from connelly to own goal of the season from burn :(

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Lazy defending for both of their goals.

We've got to close the crosses down quicker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here