Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
We have just been coached into being a very very very poor side. I’m barely even getting upset watching this. The numbness and inevitability of us conceding soft goals game after game. We are so going down it Potter is allowed to carry on. I’m amazed people saying their goals are bad luck too. Both were rank bad defending.

Is the correct answer

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Stop chewing gum, take your coat off and give them the biggest hairdryer ever Potter you plum.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
WE are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing slow. Potter ****ing earn you wages

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
We have just been coached into being a very very very poor side. I’m barely even getting upset watching this. The numbness and inevitability of us conceding soft goals game after game. We are so going down it Potter is allowed to carry on. I’m amazed people saying their goals are bad luck too. Both were rank bad defending.

Yep, just feel apathetic about us and football in general. Potter has killed the passion.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Would be nice if players could stop shots or crosses from coming in, in the first place. That would probably help situations like that.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Solly March and Maupy look a bit sleepy, nothing on the left going forward
Unlucky but predictable 2nd goal to conceed, we re very static in defense, particularly first goal

Will we claw back a draw . . . .

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
We're down already. It's simply not good enough.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Absolute shambles , hardly surprising with so many changes each game. Can see us losing heavily tonight.

Am struggling to even be disappointed, it’s all so expected and inevitable. That’s Potter’s achievement, we expect nothing

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Surely even his biggest fans must concede that Potter has to go. Our defending is inept, how has he still not sorted out the set piece issue.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
We have just been coached into being a very very very poor side. I’m barely even getting upset watching this. The numbness and inevitability of us conceding soft goals game after game. We are so going down if Potter is allowed to carry on. I’m amazed people saying their goals are bad luck too. Both were rank bad defending.

100%

And to think some have compared Potters philosophy to OGS and UTD.

Some poor recruitment, poor tactics and poor coaching is the perfect recipe for relegation, and that's the direction we are headed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here