Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Why is Potter persisting with Burn at left back? He has been skinned there against Arsenal and Leicester, I'd rather play an U23 or even Bernardo, and that's saying something.

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
I'm getting so tired of seeing so many CB's starting every match. Play players in their positions! Veltman wing back does not work.

I thought Potter was the best thing since sliced bread up until a month or two back but he's really testing me atm. 5 at the back has not got us a win, try something else!

If we lose today after another selection like that I'm almost Potter out.

Negative shit over, c'mon boys we need this!

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
And the Wolves line up

4d1b0a25218716faf7afb346af48e0d7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The centre backs get their own train to Falmer.
Here it is arriving earlier:-

13039679d2009f14b3a4b2aa4946fb12.png

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully Veltman will cross the ball better as a wing back

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
well, with 5 centre backs absolutely no way whatsoever will we concede from a set piece and we'll be a real menace at corners.

because that's how it works.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Got to be 4-2-2-2 ?

————————-Sanchez————————
Veltman——-Webster—Dunk———-Burn
———-White——————Bissouma———
———Trossard—————-March————
———-Maupay—————Connolly———-

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Like others, don't like what Potter is doing with White positionally. We really need Trossard to do something for once. Need so much more for him.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
If Burn is at LB against Traore I might finally lose faith in Potter, I’m firmly behind him at this point but that would be a ridiculous tactic decision too far for me, Traore has been poor this season but Burn will be easy meat for him.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I would guess that is where the club considers will be his best position as he develops.

I don't think so.
I genuinely don't think he has the skillset. It's one thing moving back but moving forwards is very difficult if you haven't done it, having the play in front of you to coming at you in every direction. Unless they seem him as just a sitter, but then why not just play him in defence?
He is playing their because Webster is currently our best defender playing on the right of a three and Burn is left footed IMHO.
Absolutely guarantee that if a top team sign him it will be a ball playing centre half.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Seems like a team set up to try to deal with Wolves counter attacking, with White at defensive midfield. Will be key to see who links midfield with the strikers. Trossard and Maupay to rotate possibly.
Hopefully Lallana has 30 minutes in him to come on and influence things later on.
I’m trying to be positive, but it’s not easy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here