Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers ***Official Match Thread***

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Not missing it anymore, found a lift.

The last train from worthing to brighton before the game was 6pm. I cant get off work early finish at 5 with a 1 hour journey home.

No trains from Brighton to Worthing after the game. and P&R's booked up

Good News

I was not having a dig because you live in Worthing it was meant as how many others will be misssing because of the trains..

Personally will be hitting the M4 in 30 min

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Good News

I was not having a dig because you live in Worthing it was meant as how many others will be misssing because of the trains..

Personally will be hitting the M4 in 30 min

No it's cool! It was hard to get geared up tonight when it was seeming so much effort to go. The only option to get home was a 1 hour bus from Brighton. (not including the time from falmer to brighton)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I'm currently walking from Falmer to Woodingdean in the sunshine. Can't see anything remotely like rain for 15 miles in any direction. In fact it's clear to the Isle of Wight.

OK. Shoreham is cloud, grey not black. West windy. Branches bending. Not good for the return.

Trying to sort decent lights. Looks like I will miss this one unless the wind dies down.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
bit worried about tonight.

Wolves can be quality on their day . Hope they have a stinker .

Bare bones strikers and Kayal out and CH likely to carry on with Stockdale.

Prove me wrong Albion and stay on the leaders

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Will be tough tonight.

Wolves played really well against Villa the other day.
Can see this being a close one.

Villa was a derby game, Wolves will have been WELL up for putting one over on them. You should also take into consideration the fact that Villa are utter shit. We, on the other hand, are not.

I'm not saying tonight will be easy obviously, but I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the Villa performance.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Villa was a derby game, Wolves will have been WELL up for putting one over on them. You should also take into consideration the fact that Villa are utter shit. We, on the other hand, are not.

I'm not saying tonight will be easy obviously, but I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the Villa performance.

I suspect Wolves expended a lot more energy than we did on Saturday, and they also played a few hours later too. Hopefully we can have that extra intensity tonight. When we have it, we're one of the top few teams in the Championship.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Team: Stockdale; Bruno, Dunk, Duffy, Bong; Knockaert, Sidwell, Norwood, Skalak; Murray, Baldock.

Subs: Maenpaa (GK), Goldson, Pocognoli, Stephens, Ince, Murphy, Manu.

Stockdale

Bruno - Dunk - Duffy - Bong

Knocky - Sidwell - Norwood - Skalak

Murray - Baldock​

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Why the f**k is Dale on the bench??

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004