Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Controversially it seems tonight on nsc, I enjoyed the first half and it flew by. We were by far the better team, our sole weakness Estupinan/Mitoma both gifting Bowen space to attack, with a key Webster blunder too. We bossed them, Ferguson was outstanding.

Now portrayed on here as “boring” and how bad were we. In the actual stadium, it was fine.
I agree. It felt flat first half I think simply because West ham were so incredibly bad that it wasn't a contest, but we didnt capitalise. We were very, very good though despite only scoring front a pen. Second half ran away with it - another level.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Goal number two from ESU…Note Veltman’s movement as the corner is to be taken…where’s the marking???

Seeing a goal from a corner is like discovering the Ark of the Covenant as far as I'm concerned. I've heard it spoken of as a myth, a legend, but until you actually see it in front of your own two eyes, you're never fully convinced it actually exists.

A goal from a corner. Bloody hell.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Yeh mate. It's a message to the team. Nobody is safe. Keep your standards up. Not just the Palace howler, but generally Robbie has dipped a little, steele performed and rightly kept his place.

Ball now im sanchez court

It’s an improvement but I’d like it in his hands.

Too soon?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
My nerves have now become accustomed to us suddenly stopping and putting our foot on the ball in our own 18 yard box.

So what do we do today ? We suddenly stop and put our foot on the ball in their 18 yard box, the third goal being a great example WTF :shrug:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I can't be arsed to read through if this has been mentioned but in the NW corner at 4 up when the extra time minutes was announced there was a lovely shout of "come on, we can still win this".

That rounded the game off pretty nicely.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Maybe easy to do when you're 3-0 up but thought Sarmiento looked great when he came on. Good productive use of the ball, and always looked to move things forward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here